Official Chicago Bulls vs. Dallas Mavericks

I'll be attending tonight's game

pimp.gif

Dampier got 3 blocks in about 4 seconds and could be loudly heard yelling "gimme that !#*!!" And I still think Hinrich is massively overrated and amseeing it now. Dudes passes are always off the mark, and he shoots the wierdest shots after overdribbling and being pressured by the shot clock.

Josh is murking Deng head to head now. At the half Josh has 21 and Deng has 0 and 3 fouls

Damp is killing the Bulls inside. Because of him, they've missed tons of layups. If there's a site that'll do shot charts for one game, I'd beinterested to see the Bulls after this game and how many misses right around the basket.

LoL, Hinrich is so overrated to me. He does that same thing whenever I see him, just dribble around for a while then shoot a bad shot or get blocked

bulls fans,

why do u guys look so indecisive on offense? polar opposite of what you guys looked like in the playoffs.

We'll keep on trading with you,
laugh.gif
@ Bulls thinking they can just trade baskets at the end.

eek.gif
@ JET, most clutch player on the Mavericks? Probably.

The Bulls offense has absolutely no flow...

Josh Howard with yet another huge first half and a slow, relatively unproductive second...He is locking Deng down on the other end, though.

Did something happen to Devin?
nerd.gif

I love when dudes underestimate Harris+Josh as defenders.

And Terry seals it in the Fourth for us YET again.

I can't wait to get Devean George back (did I just say that?
sick.gif
)

Good game Bulls.

Bulls got entirely bad calls for the last 5 minutes. @*%* was hilarious. I think other teams should try it too. Seems the secret to fouling and getting awaywith it is just to do so incessantly and act like you're not. Don't get caught with a reach in then step back and put your hands up with the"oops" face knowing a foul is about to be called on you. Just put both hands around a guys waist and jump up and slap his elbow then run to therebound.

Anyways, yea JA as always Jet was money in the 4th. Did you notice Josh with 6 assists though?! Damp had 6 blocks that I saw and I didn't even watch theentire game. I bet he only gets credited with like 2 or some @*%* though

DatZNasty: Having watched this Bulls team for years,Hinrich IS entirely overrated. He dribbles the ball way too much and is NOT a good shooter despite what people generally think. Frustrating game...

Let Gordon shoot late, not Hinrich.

Datz, Dampier was credited with 6 blocks.

And yeah, Josh passing the ball is
pimp.gif

Again, did anything happen to Devin?

He was going up for a rebound and kinda undercut Joakim Noah and Noah landed on his neck/back of the head.

My-T.

He caught an elbow too on that play. Official word from the mavs was a strained neck. Bulls finished at 34.1

Didn't really look that bad to me. Devin is the type to break his nail and lay on the court for 5 minutes writhing in pain, even if only to finally get upminutes later and be like that didn't hurt that bad actually. What's that word, hypochondriac? Devin is one of those. He should be fine in my opinion

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

DatZNasty: Having watched this Bulls team for years, Hinrich IS entirely overrated. He dribbles the ball way too much and is NOT a good shooter despite what people generally think. Frustrating game...
Not only that, but he's an overrated defender. He's an average defender who tries extremely hard, and people say he's a really gooddefender. You can't keep calling a guy who's constantly in foul trouble a really good defender. If he was good, he wouldn't be in foul trouble allthe time!

Too dribbly, too fouly, too bricky. Get rid of him. ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom