Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

had the
weebay.gif
when I heard this on hot97

Song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I find myself acting a fool. I'm going to try and check dude out in Nashville.
He puts on a good show?

Song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I find myself acting a fool. I'm going to try and check dude out in Nashville.
He puts on a good show?

Dude is talented no doubt. He reminds me a lot of myself actually, he seems to catch on to things veeerrry quickly. He sees what popular rappers do and can mimick it spot on: clever punchlines, flow etc. His delivery is on point.

But when I saw his standup...... not impressed. If he can make it, so can I.

Dude is talented no doubt. He reminds me a lot of myself actually, he seems to catch on to things veeerrry quickly. He sees what popular rappers do and can mimick it spot on: clever punchlines, flow etc. His delivery is on point.

But when I saw his standup...... not impressed. If he can make it, so can I.

i dig his music but i don't really like when he gets all raspy voice and is yelling into the mic. like on bonfire. songs cool though. he also gotta start rapping about new stuff though

i dig his music but i don't really like when he gets all raspy voice and is yelling into the mic. like on bonfire. songs cool though. he also gotta start rapping about new stuff though

why is his subject matter garbage? Because he isn't rapping about big rims and killing people? He's rapping about personal things like his father troubles, getting girls, depression etc?

why is his subject matter garbage? Because he isn't rapping about big rims and killing people? He's rapping about personal things like his father troubles, getting girls, depression etc?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Naw he talking about the songs where he just rhymes about getting girls and fame, tracks like Freaks & Geeks, I Be on That, Let Me Dope You. But personally I think dude still has more content 
when rappin about that than other rappers.  

I think his sickest song is Do Ya Like, followed by Freaks and Geeks.

The best of mixtape he had on datpiff had like 18 or 20 tracks and I could probably listen to the first 10 without hitting next. Longest Text Message, Lights Turned On, Break, F it All, and My Shine are all flames. The subject matter in those songs is good too.

Back
Top Bottom