Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Completely agree. Freaks and Geeks was my +#%! but my dude SPAZZES on this new joint.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Good to see him on iTunes! Finally got a chance to support his music.
I'm really hoping a new tape or an album is in the works.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I find myself acting a fool. I'm going to try and check dude out in Nashville.
He puts on a good show?

Yes he puts on a very good show I've gotten the chance to see him twice both were solid.
Bonfire is solid but in no way is it better than freaks and geeks. 

If you guys haven't yet download Culdesac that's his his best work, and most complete work, the EP has 6 songs on it.

Camp release date is November 15th, which is awesome but I'm bummed bc the NY concert is on Nov 3rd.

I actually mess with a few of his joints but How is it that i see the same people in here posting nothing but compliments that absolutely HATE wayne. It is kind of confusing me

Originally Posted by tyisny

I actually mess with a few of his joints but How is it that i see the same people in here posting nothing but compliments that absolutely HATE wayne. It is kind of confusing me

Cuz dude can actually sing, and he raps better than him.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by tyisny

Cuz dude can actually sing, and he raps better than him.
Basically.

i dug freaks and geeks because of the beat, thought he was kind of corny though.. but after watchin his mixtape video on tumblr and diggin' every song in that joint i HAD to go download the rest of his stuff.. def not the greatest but he's one of my favorite artists right now
pimp.gif

I'm a Gambino fan, but I gotta admit.. all his raps are starting to sound the same
roll.gif

I used to think he was a good rapper, but he's not that great
roll.gif

Out of every rapper I listen to, he easily uses the word "like" more than anyone else
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mistererickk

All The Shine is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mellow flow, dope beat, singing's on point... Donald did his thing.

Dude almost sounded like Drake for a min but it was still cool  

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm a Gambino fan, but I gotta admit.. all his raps are starting to sound the same
roll.gif

I used to think he was a good rapper, but he's not that great
roll.gif

Out of every rapper I listen to, he easily uses the word "like" more than anyone else
roll.gif
Did you accidentally click
roll.gif
? I'm just lost on the humor.

Definitely quality music, I was bumping culdesac for a few weeks. Seems like he needs to go ahead and come out of the closet. I think his music would have more appeal honestly, also he may be the first openly gay rapper that's accepted. Him trying to be cool just isnt working for his image. If he cans the cover up about getting girls and just talks about his personal life/ struggles, he'd gain more popularity.

What makes you so certain he's gay?

And no, I'm 99% certain he would not gain more fans if he came out as gay. People who dislike his music now won't like it if he's gay, and any new fans he might get would probably be offset by the fans who stop following him if he comes out.

I'd still listen and wouldn't care, but I don't quite know why you claim he's gay.

Back
Top Bottom