Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

THOSE ARE REAL ******G FEELINGS!!!!!!

Not that soft **** some of these other rappers have been

Im really concerned with the "I dont wanna rap" line :smh:

I'd respect dude's decision if he put down the mic. It would suck, but he's been so honest with himself that you couldn't help but to wish dude went off to do something that truly made him happy. It's like a person whose got a deadend job that they have to do because they're good at it, but you know they want to get out of it badly. In this past year of him being absent, you kind of get the feeling like he's been going through a lot.

Hope he finds happiness; everyone deserves that.

Reactions: uno
I saw those the other day, and I got a little worried. I hit up his dad to make sure that things are alright. I know it's been a little hard and stressful in the last year.

yes!!

new song is too smooth.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Man... I hope they do. It's a shame how so many good artists don't get the backing they deserve from labels.

Anyone think dude should have gone indie? I imagine he somewhat has the means to have done so.

I hope he still wants to rap. I saw those pics on IG last week and it had me mad confused.

December 10

He just set up some speakers in Washington Square park and played some of it too
Were you there also? I came like ~40 mins after the tweet was first sent and there were like 50 people just crowded around a speaker. Couldn't see him and he was just playing beats so I dipped. I heard he freestyled afterwards over people's beats.

lovin the new track... he really did a number on that hook. this is something that could do really well if pushed right.

he's 2/2 so far with these new drops... 12/10 is about to be :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom