OFFICIAL CINCINNATI SHOE SUMMIT APRIL 28, 2007 REMINDER Pg.1

Sounds good
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Chris o yea it was a easy choice... I'll be 21...
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

Mods I dont know if this would be acceptable, but could we post shoes that are wanted in this post? So if people have that particular shoe they could bring it along?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Very funny..haha..I've actually been able to get quite a few shoes this month..Got 4 pairs of dunk sb's and 2 pairs of LBJ's IV's from the outlet mall..I know it aint super heat, but it's better than nothin..
TEAM HYPE KILLS!!!CaseKicks' myspace!!!

Its all about what u like na mean! Keep goin lets get this summit some attention! Cant wait to meet everyone! Peace!

O yeah A guy with the initials T.H and I aint talkin House is gonna be unveiling some heat I hear!

Wheres Mr. Shortt when you need him!

Quote:
Mods I dont know if this would be acceptable, but could we post shoes that are wanted in this post? So if people have that particular shoe they could bring it along?
Team Economics

Edit, let me just PM and check then I will let you know for sure
Team Economics​

Talked to Meth, it is cool if we keep it in this thread what shoes you want people to bring and see, etc. As he said, the "frauding" will be minimal/zero with an "in person" deal, so we don't have to worry about that.
Team Economics​

Count me in on the summit as well. I'm a size 15 head, so I'm sure no shoes will be on sale for me, but I could bring some of my heat, PE's and such...

Dyt(flight city) stand up!
Hebrew 11:6

Any ideas on anything you guys want to see at this event? I'm still open for suggestions. I got some things up my sleeve though!

Count me in Fab and Cincybearcats. This will be a great way to clebrate your birthday and our love for kicks.

If anyone wanna set up a table up contact me, its $10 but its gonna be easier to set that up rather than carry boxes around! Hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom