OFFICIAL CINCINNATI SHOE SUMMIT APRIL 28, 2007 REMINDER Pg.1

anyone that has any DS hyperflights in yellow, purple, or blue bring em hell any color size 10, also if u have citrus low 11s, bring em i might be able to have a lil extra money with me.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as someone else from the ville takes the trip with me im in definately.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone let me know if they're gonna have some size 10.5 to sell..I'd like to whats gonna be up for grabs so I can start savin some cash!!!
TEAM HYPE KILLS!!!CaseKicks' myspace!!!

Case more people are coming other than on here. 10.5 is a pretty common size so bring cash!
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

Size 11 here, will be looking to purchase something, just dont know what i want yet haha

Could definately use some Jrods and supremes. ANy OG jordans sz 10
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

My boy and I are coming down from Akron. We'll be sure to bring the Lebron game with us. Count us in on a table. Hell we might need two.
KDog

Quote:
Cleveland will be in the building I hear!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2
DEAR JORDAN
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Guys the feedback has been very positive! Trust 100+

chris that was pretty funny. Honestly if i go i wont bring much...but baseball is starting to pick up so it might be tough to make the trip as much as i would like to.

Quick question guys, I know this is a Sneaker summit, but would you guys be willing to cop clothes as well? My boy has a line and I could show yall pics of some stuff on here, and maybe bring some pieces with me, if yall would be interested....
Hebrew 11:6

Dayton Here,
Let me know the exact date and location when it is finalized, I would love show off some of my stuff,Buy some stuff and meet other local shoeheads
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds
I have 2 extra tickets for monday night raw at WSU Nutter center in Dayton,Ohio on April 2nd 2007 Section 202,row 14,Seats 11/12
Show starts at 8:00 pm(day after wrestlemania)
PM me if interested

Anyone going to the Reds/Pirates series next weekend? I will be there Friday and Sunday (front row bleachers). Look for some Pirates flags hanging from the bleacher seats......
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

^^Grrrreat. Hopefully the Pirates will be a no problem series to take though. I'll probably go to at least one of those games.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Don't know of we can make requests for someone to bring something in here, but if anyone has the Nike Dunk Dontrelle's in the marlins colors in size 10, 10.5 or 11 i would cop at the summit in a heartbeat.

In that case,
PLEASE GOD SOMEONE HAVE THE DONTRELLES (marlins colorway) IN SIZE 10, 10.5 OR 11

if not, i'll have to think of some other things to request lol

Thanks everybody for the positive vibes! Rich bring em out brah! Glad you decided to present a lil somethin.

Back
Top Bottom