Official Cleveland Cavs @ NY Knicks 3/5 7:30pm EST LeBronx Bomber

Originally Posted by tupac003

Lebron Vs Kobe in the finals will shut NT down.

Your screen-name fits you cuz that's "the realest $**$ you ever wrote".

This is as close as we would get to a Magic Vs Mike type feeling. I would love it.
pimp.gif

As long as the Cavs won, then yeah I'd love it too.
pimp.gif

Lebrons game was impressive and all but he did it on the same day of the legendary Jason richardson show that he put up on charlotte...stupid lebron next timedo it on a day J-SWISh isnt playing and maybe it will be memorable

06f8aa68e954192a85112b6476e4b2e9-getty-76075081ks017_rapt_bobcts.jpg

putting charlotte back o the map

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

basically a lebron fan came on the court for some up close and personal slurping.
laugh.gif

anybody who was at the game or have seen, did they alter ben wallace shoes now that he is number 4 or do they still have a 3 in the design?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Lebron Vs Kobe in the finals will shut NT down.

Your screen-name fits you cuz that's "the realest $**$ you ever wrote".

This is as close as we would get to a Magic Vs Mike type feeling. I would love it.
pimp.gif

As long as the Cavs won, then yeah I'd love it too.
pimp.gif
Nah man...you know the lakers have to win....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lebrons game was impressive and all but he did it on the same day of the legendary Jason richardson show that he put up on charlotte...stupid lebron next time do it on a day J-SWISh isnt playing and maybe it will be memorable
This is getting annoying. I know I'm not the only one...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Lebrons game was impressive and all but he did it on the same day of the legendary Jason richardson show that he put up on charlotte...stupid lebron next time do it on a day J-SWISh isnt playing and maybe it will be memorable
This is getting annoying. I know I'm not the only one...

nope, definitely not. best way to counter an attention seeker is not giving him any at all.

having said that, that was damn impressive game. that running 3 pointer at half court was nuts. btw, whoever gave him the name the lebronx bomber.. kudos.good name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

06f8aa68e954192a85112b6476e4b2e9-getty-76075081ks017_rapt_bobcts.jpg

putting charlotte back o the map

Your act is lame and so are you.

lol yall think its a game, im salty as hell. and wont get any better until the yankees do something this upcoming season.

pimp.gif
..there's something wrong with that man.

And nice to see Wilson get extended minutes, I've been saying...he can play in this league

^I'd be salty too True but I'm still riding this Giants high
pimp.gif
I answer my phone "The Giants won the super bowl" regularly, real talk.

Lebron put on a damn exhibition tonight
eek.gif

But I had a feeling he was going to go off in MSG.

Back
Top Bottom