Official Cleveland Cavs @ NY Knicks 3/5 7:30pm EST LeBronx Bomber

crazy black guy with waves and a swingman jersey attacks nba star. details at 11....

Damn dummy. You beat me to it.
laugh.gif

The dude on the left holding LeBron's stan got the "It's a wrap for you negro" look on his grill.

capt.3cc6e5a2721f4303a8832e55445ab5ea.cavaliers_knicks_basketball_nyff111.jpg

i gotta try that at one of these games. i go to most of em, we'll see when the opportunity arises.

lol yall think its a game, im salty as hell. and wont get any better until the yankees do something this upcoming season.

You're going to be salty until September.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn dummy. You beat me to it.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The dude on the left holding LeBron's stan got the "It's a wrap for you negro" look on his grill.[/color]

seriously
laugh.gif

"It was a great feeling. You get a fan to come down there to express the way he feels about you ... told me I was his favorite player, that neverhappens," James said. "I respect him, I respect his pride and for him to come out there and tell me something like that face to face, it's likethe [most] unbelievable thing that ever happened to me."

James said he was never afraid when he saw the fan coming.

"I'm 6-9 and 260," James said. "I'm all right."

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

"It was a great feeling. You get a fan to come down there to express the way he feels about you ... told me I was his favorite player, that never happens," James said. "I respect him, I respect his pride and for him to come out there and tell me something like that face to face, it's like the [most] unbelievable thing that ever happened to me."

eek.gif
WTH?? this N' was like 6'8 250 two weeks ago...when thisN' put on another inch and 10 more lbs??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

"It was a great feeling. You get a fan to come down there to express the way he feels about you ... told me I was his favorite player, that never happens," James said. "I respect him, I respect his pride and for him to come out there and tell me something like that face to face, it's like the [most] unbelievable thing that ever happened to me."

laugh.gif

Video Game James showed up tonight. I'm still
smh.gif
at that performance.

So........Lebron didn't want to do the Dunk Contest why? even though that %%+@ was "simple" he could have got to the Finals with that.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

It sucks being a Raptors fan. Knowing that we have to face this guy in the 1st round is like the doctor telling you that you've got 6 months to live.

I can see LeBron averaging 40 ppg in the 1st round of the playoffs easy.

2nd round wont be so easy for the Cavs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically.

Unless something crazy happens it's pretty much Raps/Cavs 1st Round.

Originally Posted by BaconEggCheeseBiscuit

i think lebron is listed is 6'8 240, but really is 6'9 260.

he's the same size as ben wallace, who's listed at 6'9 240, if not bigger.
8c6958c4a02167d4d2d01c9a02d087bb-getty-76075090_dlk006_cavs_v_wiza.jpg

roll.gif
do they know the opponent was standing right behind themlistening

eek.gif
ben and lebron are the same size....or lebron is bigger
eek.gif

imagine if ben could do the things lebron does.....i think thats funny
laugh.gif

In person LeBron is bigger than Ben. It was actually the first thing I noticed before the Bulls/Cavs game I went to in the Chi when Ben was still a Bull. Iwas in awe before the game even started like, "damn this fool is really the biggest guy on the floor". (n/h)

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The dude on the left holding LeBron's stan got the "It's a wrap for you negro" look on his grill.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
pimp.gif
@ LeBron's performance i can't hate...son went off

at the same time,
smh.gif
for that performance because he only drove up the price of those Yankee Lebron V's (I NEED those!)...

thanks to some NT'ers in the know though...we've been advised not to cop from resellers yet
nerd.gif

nice dunk... great game by lebron..he really loves the spotlight..great run by the knicks too in the 3rd qtr..

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

hell yea im from BK, I HATE THE NETS. and having them in my borough?
indifferent.gif
even if it is Jay-Z, and or Lebron. Not something I wanna see, stay in the wasteland across the water.
Be happy Bro..... the Knicks are a wasteland these days..
roll.gif

<-.. the dude in my avy said this past summer at the premier of the ZLV that Bron was in fact 260 lbs now....
pimp.gif

I had the privledge of being in attendance last night and that performance was just
eek.gif
...literally...AND my man didnt do much in the first quarter really...it was crazy...

On a side note, MAD heads were in attendance, you woulda thought it was a playoff game, lol. HOV, Fab, Ari from Entourage, Scott Gomez, Sean Avery, Steve Spagthe Giants D Coord., I think Chris Snee, a few others, and Roy Williams from the Cowboys who I got to talk to for a second, unexpectedly. It was good stuff.

P.S. I am now officially a witness
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom