Official Cleveland Indians Preseason Thread- MODS PLEASE LOCK

What the hell happened to Cliff this game? 7 ERs?
eek.gif

That ain't like him...

why is everyone so surprised?

Could see it comin after spring training, but he'll get it together. prob around 15-16 wins.

Fausto will be in ace form again tho IMO

Lee is going to be fine... He's not gonna be a Cy Young guy again, but he's going to have a good year...

The Rangers are gonna do that to a LOT of good pitchers this year... Crazy, but the offense has a chance to be even better than last year...

Nelson Cruz hitting a pitch with movement 400+ feet (off a right-hander, even) is not a good look for the rest of baseball.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Nelson Cruz hitting a pitch with movement 400+ feet (off a right-hander, even) is not a good look for the rest of baseball.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
He got into that one...
sick.gif

Saltalamacchia rockin the ball out the gate... They gotta find some smaller letters for the back of his uniform... That #%!$ looks awful...

The King is in the building...
pimp.gif

I already give up.

I think this is the year I give up on them and baseball as a whole.

I am too sick of the Indians 'raising' excellent players, just to see them get bought out.

NO SALARY CAP FTL, BASEBALL FTL

McCarthy's new slurve...
sick.gif

Froze Sizemore and DeRosa on back-to-back ABs...

Carl Pavano...
laugh.gif

UPDATE, 2:42 p.m.: Carl Pavano allowed five runs in the first inning in his first start for the Indians. What were the Indians thinking?
Hey, maybe Pavano can overcome the jitters and win all of his remaining starts...

Originally Posted by dead in 09

I already give up.

I think this is the year I give up on them and baseball as a whole.
Quoted for later use
smh.gif

laugh.gif
One inning, 9 earned runs...

So, um... The Rangers can hit a little bit...

Back
Top Bottom