Official Cleveland Indians Preseason Thread- MODS PLEASE LOCK

Have fun with Pavano. Man, seeing the high lowlights of his start from last night, it made me so happy
laugh.gif

remember when we started 11-0 a few years back..then proceeded to fall on our faces?

maybe this group is trying to accomplish the opposite.

Is it me or does Pronk look smaller in the upper body and neck
nerd.gif

Hmmmmm....that plus the drastic fall off the last couple years....
nerd.gif

it's pretty obvious he juiced.

id take 30HR and 100 RBI from him now. which with this start (although today is wiped away) seems realistic. maybe he's back somewhat?

guess today was better than a loss.

Adam Lind said this is the first time he has even taken protein shakes to workout this summer...
eyes.gif
Better be a shake Adam...

Also other than steroids is training so far behind in baseball that Adam line who has been in the league for a while just now decided to use protein shakes?

Doc tomorrow
ohwell.gif

hate to say it, but this thing could be over before it even started
frown.gif
tired.gif

WAKE UP!

Jesus #+++#@% christ

Can ANYBODY pitch?

Bunch of #+++#@% bums. Can hitters/pitchers on this team EVER get on the same page. @@*#.

What a disastrous start.

And I feel horrible for the fans who weren't allowed back into the game.

I'll be waiting to see if a statement is released by the team
smh.gif

yikes, worst start in 24 years. good thing theres 158 more games to go. they better turn it around quick. be a little more cavs and a lot less browns.

The Indians stink. Got greedy and changed the name of the stadium for money, now they cursed. THANK GOD FOR THE CAVS.

indifferent.gif

Am I going to have to make a "Has a CY Young winner ever been this bad?" thread for the 2nd straight year?

indifferent.gif

first shoopach drops the ball at the plate

now he and Garko strike out with runners on 2nd and 3rd and 0 outs.

It's incredible how bad this team looks.

Back
Top Bottom