Official COLTS Thread 2011-12 Colts 2-14 We have the number one Draft pick!! vol Luck?

Spoiler [+]
mediaManager
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

man get my Colts the hell outta here
laugh.gif
. Caldwell is such idiot too

I welcome that great draft pick with open arms

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

Yea a nice draft pick would be nice but im tired of us just having a qb we need a defense so the offense doesnt have to work so hard
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

Yea a nice draft pick would be nice but im tired of us just having a qb we need a defense so the offense doesnt have to work so hard
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I kinda want us to lose.

for the luck sweepstakes?
roll.gif
 idk we up in the air we need a defense and we need it 3 seasons ago smh they already takin away 3 of our televised games imma post the article

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I kinda want us to lose.

for the luck sweepstakes?
roll.gif
 idk we up in the air we need a defense and we need it 3 seasons ago smh they already takin away 3 of our televised games imma post the article

Hopefully defense can build off of last night and not digress. Run game looked good. Collins is obviously still tight about Reggie's comments about him. Painter should get the start for the rest of the season.

Hopefully defense can build off of last night and not digress. Run game looked good. Collins is obviously still tight about Reggie's comments about him. Painter should get the start for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Agree Hopefully he looks alot better monday night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Agree Hopefully he looks alot better monday night
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom