Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by omgitswes

anything new worth reading?
Doesn't really matter what. Marvel, DC, or indie stuff is all cool with me

The Boys
The Walking Dead
Well stuff i recommend is Sandman(not the spiderman villain haha) i really like doom patrol, and the current batman and robin series is pretty cool, and if kick !%% would actually release there second issue already
mad.gif
 i'd recommend that but i wouldnt want you to feel tortured
laugh.gif

And i know its not new but i'm really getting into the Irredeemable/incorruptible series. I highly recommend both they've really caught my interest lately and to me are just 
pimp.gif

Yeah, they have been pushing back Issue#2 for the longest time now.

Yea its killing me! I walk in every week to my local comic shop (Legends comics) hoping the lady at the counter says its in and it never is! I don't understand why release the first issue if you haven't even finished any after it! 
mad.gif
Agreed. It was scheduled to release yesterday, but the title was delayed again. I bet it has to do with Millar and Yu working on Death of Spider-Man and Superior and whatever Millar has his hands on. 
Yea they say its Millar's getting caught up with different projects but honestly this whole situation is making me feel like Bill Murry in groundhogs day i'm reliving the same dam week over and over! 
I just hope it doesn't delay as terribly as Ultimate X(2010 Jeff Loeb x-men title which was actually pretty promising) i don't know if you heard but this title only got up to the 5th issue and is on the release list every month but just keeps getting pushed for almost close to a year now its terrible.

The Boys
The Walking Dead
Well stuff i recommend is Sandman(not the spiderman villain haha) i really like doom patrol, and the current batman and robin series is pretty cool, and if kick !%% would actually release there second issue already
mad.gif
laugh.gif

And i know its not new but i'm really getting into the Irredeemable/incorruptible series. I highly recommend both they've really caught my interest lately and to me are just 
pimp.gif

Yea its killing me! I walk in every week to my local comic shop (Legends comics) hoping the lady at the counter says its in and it never is! I don't understand why release the first issue if you haven't even finished any after it! 
mad.gif
Agreed. It was scheduled to release yesterday, but the title was delayed again. I bet it has to do with Millar and Yu working on Death of Spider-Man and Superior and whatever Millar has his hands on. 
Yea they say its Millar's getting caught up with different projects but honestly this whole situation is making me feel like Bill Murry in groundhogs day i'm reliving the same dam week over and over! 
I just hope it doesn't delay as terribly as Ultimate X(2010 Jeff Loeb x-men title which was actually pretty promising) i don't know if you heard but this title only got up to the 5th issue and is on the release list every month but just keeps getting pushed for almost close to a year now its terrible.
Man, I didn't hear that about Ultimate X. That's crazy. I thought the delay for Kick-%*# 2 and The Walking Dead was bad...That's just crazy.

That Spider-Man Cover Art looks nice on my 27" iMac. 
pimp.gif

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
Man, I didn't hear that about Ultimate X. That's crazy. I thought the delay for Kick-%*# 2 and The Walking Dead was bad...That's just crazy.

That Spider-Man Cover Art looks nice on my 27" iMac. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom