OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Self contained as in you should get the full story by reading Steve Rogers: Captain America and Secret Empire

Perhaps the crossover event, Avengers: Standoff - Attack On Pleasant Hill which is the impetus for the story.

After the 1st issue, I was hoping this was going to be a huge crossover event. He pretty much took over the United States.

Nightwing Will Go After DC's Heroes in New Order, Because Being a Fascist Is Hot Right Now
http://io9.gizmodo.com/nightwing-will-go-after-dcs-heroes-in-new-order-becaus-1795057145

Any Dark Horse readers in here? Has anyone read Shaolin Cowboy before? I was catching up on Black Hammer and saw an ad for it. It looks crazy.

Haven't been keeping up with new stories. Fell off a bit. But did find two of these. Trying to fill my normal Spawn run and now a upc run. Smh live for the hunt.

Are those black and white variants? I've seen a different black and white variant for Spawn #1. I've never seen the original cover in black and white.

No they are color. Apologies. I took the pics from my IG. I put the ups in B&W to sort of chronicle it on my account as not to buy duplicates. I have an app but I have to put newsstands in manually so thes makes it easier. I

Oh okay. If you're not caught up on Spawn. I jumped back in with Spawn Resurrection and Spawn #251. It's the first arc when they brought Al Simmons back. It's a good jumping on point.

Thanks. Yea I caught that then last I read was when Ant and Savage Dragon were in the mix. My pull is stacked since then.

The Savage Dragon crossover wasn't the greatest. It definitely gets more interesting after with #267. The crossover kind of felt like a way to close out the collab with Eric Larsen and pay homage to the old crossover back when. If you hadn't read it, I'd probably say skip it unless you're a Savage Dragon fan.

Last edited:
Anyone read the latest Deadpool the last issue was pretty funny.

Those who are up to date with DP why are there two. His solo series and the DP and spidey seem to be two different ones.

They're 2 different comics.

One's the solo stories of DP and the other is him teaming up with Spidey. There are 2 cuz they make money.

There's also a Deadpool and Punisher mini series, one with DP and his team of mercs, and an upcoming book where he kills the Marvel universe, again.

They're 2 different comics.

One's the solo stories of DP and the other is him teaming up with Spidey. There are 2 cuz they make money.

There's also a Deadpool and Punisher mini series, one with DP and his team of mercs, and an upcoming book where he kills the Marvel universe, again.

Oh I know I have most of the series that have released the past 2/3 years. But for the most part they are DEADPOOL just different stories and time, in the DP and Spidey it is a different deadpool. This DP is of the secert war where he is handsome normal looking.

It's all a part of the same contiuity. It just takes place at a different time to explain why he isn't disfigured.

I was thinking about getting Bullseye when #1 came out. I'm loving Soule's Daredevil run and was considering getting all of the Running With the Devil books, but I'm getting too many comics right now.

Lol yeah he answered. Thanks bro

I'm trying to catch up on secret empire. Also reading venom presently.

Back
Top Bottom