OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

so I got a short box today that used to be my mothers. It was full of stuff mostly from the mid 70s. This just happened to be in it. :pimp:

Yeah most ppl don't know Sabertooth first appeared in Iron Fist as his enemy :lol:

Last edited:
What's the best graphic novels ? Jus read dofp and xmen vs avengers in like 2 days... I can't see how y'all wait every week lol. I need the story lines to be resolved.

Is there a graphic novel out that follow the events in xmen vs avengers ? Lol that **** really made me hate cyclops dude is a joke

I just finished up:

Annihilation
Annihilation: Conquest
War of Kings
Realm of Kings
Thanos Imperative

Basically read all the cosmic events of the last decade :lol:

They might star B/C-listers, but the stories are great. Definitely recommend the original Annihilation and War of Kings out of the five.

I just finished up:

Annihilation
Annihilation: Conquest
War of Kings
Realm of Kings
Thanos Imperative

Basically read all the cosmic events of the last decade :lol:

They might star B/C-listers, but the stories are great. Definitely recommend the original Annihilation and War of Kings out of the five.
Yeah I remember when I did that :pimp:

Great read overall but those two are the definite stand outs.

Hey guys.
I just finished my book.
Its an original story one-shot that chronicles the final battle between a hero and his arch-nemesis. The writer and I chose to do this "The End" type of approach to give us more leeway on what to explore as "prequels". How it got to that point.

Heres the link, please check it out and let me know what you think with a comment!

Www.ruinationuniverse.weebly.com

I can't believe what DC is doing to my man Nightwing.
Killing him off to the public and making him a secret agent right?

Hey guys.
I just finished my book.
Its an original story one-shot that chronicles the final battle between a hero and his arch-nemesis. The writer and I chose to do this "The End" type of approach to give us more leeway on what to explore as "prequels". How it got to that point.

Heres the link, please check it out and let me know what you think with a comment!

Www.ruinationuniverse.weebly.com
Props

Overall looks good. I'm reading it now.

Only suggestion/criticism I'd make is about the art and how the panel layout is done. I don't mind no color cuz I read plenty of manga but with the inks or lack of inking or I dunno just how the quality appears on a computer at points with some of the fight scenes it isn't clear or fluid the way the fight goes in pt. 1. It seems enclosed and very tight as if they're fighting in a small room despite being outside trading blows and tearing down buildings. That does get better

Anyway, like the cocky villain Exile. The simple concept is a nice approach and story so far is good. Really like the art style.

Last edited:
Killing him off to the public and making him a secret agent right?
Props

Overall looks good. I'm reading it now.

Only suggestion/criticism I'd make is about the art and how the panel layout is done. I don't mind no color cuz I read plenty of manga but with the inks or lack of inking or I dunno just how the quality appears on a computer at points with some of the fight scenes it isn't clear or fluid the way the fight goes in pt. 1. It seems enclosed and very tight as if they're fighting in a small room despite being outside trading blows and tearing down buildings. That does get better

Anyway, like the cocky villain Exile. The simple concept is a nice approach and story so far is good. Really like the art style.

Thanks for the feedback bro. Greatly appreciated. Im working on my next book right now.

Idk how I managed this, but I got all this for $4.80 today from a LCS I Found. Xmen 221 alone was supposed to be $10. ah well. I'm stoked to have that issue in my collection.

what's better fear itself or spider island
also what deadpool graphic novel do u recommend? ( I already have vs Marvel Universe)

Spider-Island way better than Fear Itself.

Get all Deadpool minis by Cullen Bunn; Deadpool Killustrated, Deadpool Kills Deadpool, etc.

I can't believe what DC is doing to my man Nightwing.

What don't you like?

I actually thought the end of the Nightwing run (scene w/ Batman in the cave) set up the new series Grayson pretty well. After reading Grayson #1 I think they're actually setting him up to be involved in a much bigger plot down the line. No complaints here, and he's definitely one of my favorite characters.

Man, Rick Remender really doing a number on Steve :lol:

All the tragedy in the Dimension Z and the second he comes back, he loses all his power and gets turned into an old man :smh:

Last edited:
so i read Age of Ultron which lead me to Cataclysm... and now i'm reading New Ultimates
is there a new Ultimate spiderman... or is it now just the New ultimates? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom