OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

When they get to Mark vs Conquest
5585910d89b8d40d12a8e9eb9608f6a3.jpg

These timeless variants that Alex Ross did are nice as hell. Trying to get my hands on all of them. So far I have Black Panther, Beast, Black Widow, Thor, Falcon, Phoenix & Colossus.

Also want to start back collecting the Hip Hop variant covers as well.

These timeless variants that Alex Ross did are nice as hell. Trying to get my hands on all of them. So far I have Black Panther, Beast, Black Widow, Thor, Falcon, Phoenix & Colossus.

Also want to start back collecting the Hip Hop variant covers as well.
They are really nice. I'm trying to get my hands on each cover. But that may be a challenge.

Any of you guys into graded comics? Starting to look at them. Probably gonna cop a graded spidey that released in my bday month. Luckily, it happens to be the same month that McFarlane started on the series

Ordered a few of the Alex Ross covers from Hanahan Comics a month ago and they still haven't been delivered. Don't even have a tracking number from them. This is why I prefer the big time comic book websites smh.

can someone explain the venomizzed story for me and how all the characters got taken over.

can someone explain the venomizzed story for me and how all the characters got taken over.
If you talking about the mini by Cullen Bunn basically some other alien life form found in the multiverse called the Poisons were found to be the natural enemy of symbiotes.

So same way a symbiote can take over your body and mind over time a poison can do that but only when a symbiote has taken a host. They'd be in control with rare exceptions like Anti-Venom and an insane (no more than usual) Deadpool.

In one universe the Poisons took over earth and most of the Marvel universe. They'd get heroes a symbiote and then take over both of them. They went on a campaign to do this on several universes.

Then the main MU Venom teamed up with the time displaced O5 X-Men and a few Ultimate universe characters to stop the Poisons from taking over.

In the end, they were all killed or trapped leaving only one left on the main Marvel earth, Jimmy Hudson, son of Wolverine, from the Ultimate universe.

If you talking about the mini by Cullen Bunn basically some other alien life form found in the multiverse called the Poisons were found to be the natural enemy of symbiotes.

So same way a symbiote can take over your body and mind over time a poison can do that but only when a symbiote has taken a host. They'd be in control with rare exceptions like Anti-Venom and an insane (no more than usual) Deadpool.

In one universe the Poisons took over earth and most of the Marvel universe. They'd get heroes a symbiote and then take over both of them. They went on a campaign to do this on several universes.

Then the main MU Venom teamed up with the time displaced O5 X-Men and a few Ultimate universe characters to stop the Poisons from taking over.

In the end, they were all killed or trapped leaving only one left on the main Marvel earth, Jimmy Hudson, son of Wolverine, from the Ultimate universe.
Thank you for that, i've been out of the comic scene for so long then I see all these toys pop up with venomized (all really cool) So im like when the heck did this happen.
someone also mentioned Human torch couldn't be venomized because of the flames is that true?

did pretty much everyone get taken over though?

lol is eddie brock not venom anymore?

Thank you for that, i've been out of the comic scene for so long then I see all these toys pop up with venomized (all really cool) So im like when the heck did this happen.
someone also mentioned Human torch couldn't be venomized because of the flames is that true?

did pretty much everyone get taken over though?

lol is eddie brock not venom anymore?
Yeah, Johnny Storm stayed in flame mode so a symbiote couldn't get him without that the Poisons are useless and are weak.

Everyone in the alt universe got taken over for the most part and eventually. Thanos and Dr. Doom were running things and then I think Dr. Strange after he got turned. They didn't get far in the main Marvel universe.

Yes, Eddie Brick is pretty much the main Venom now, he's got a son with symbiote powers with a big Marvel event focusing on him and the god of the symbiotes called The King in Black. Pretty much everyone gets taken over by symbiotes again or anyone who ever had a symbiote which is pretty much all the heroes and a lot of villains.

Yeah, Johnny Storm stayed in flame mode so a symbiote couldn't get him without that the Poisons are useless and are weak.

Everyone in the alt universe got taken over for the most part and eventually. Thanos and Dr. Doom were running things and then I think Dr. Strange after he got turned. They didn't get far in the main Marvel universe.

Yes, Eddie Brick is pretty much the main Venom now, he's got a son with symbiote powers with a big Marvel event focusing on him and the god of the symbiotes called The King in Black. Pretty much everyone gets taken over by symbiotes again or anyone who ever had a symbiote which is pretty much all the heroes and a lot of villains.
interesting. was it a good story line or just read a recap and be done?

interesting. was it a good story line or just read a recap and be done?
For me it ranged from good to just okay. Didn't really involve any of my fav characters cuz they're either in support roles or already turned but it was cool.

You can skim through it if you know where to look.

"As a publisher proudly standing with Black people worldwide against systemic racism and proclaiming the truth of how much the lives of Black people matter, Valiant Entertainment’s lack of announcements for new stories or projects with Black writers is seemingly paradoxical,"

Illidge noted that 2021 would be a "great opportunity for the publisher to embrace the courage their name exemplifies." He also discussed how Valiant stands shoulder-to-shoulder with Marvel and DC, and how the company could change its approach to projects in the wake of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic shaking up the industry. This was further illustrated by Illidge pointing out specific examples of both Marvel and DC honoring their respective pledges to support the Black community. "There is no industry conceivably more nimble, more suitable, more qualified to support Black lives through action than the comic book industry, and the expectations for its leaders to usher in an era of permanent change will be high, as a result,"

Back
Top Bottom