OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Finally started Jason Aaron's run on Thor. Holy...this God Butcher storyline is entertaining.
I just picked it up with Jane's first title. It's been very good. Might go back and start at the beginning. MCU got me caring about characters I never used to.

House/Powers of X is prolly one of the best starts to a run i've read in years. What we've gotten is dope.

Venom/Absolute Carnage looks dope as well. Been enjoying this recent Venom run and it's many tie-ins.

Silver Surfer: Black is playing off the Venom storyline and I like the art on that as well.

House/Powers of X is prolly one of the best starts to a run i've read in years. What we've gotten is dope.

Venom/Absolute Carnage looks dope as well. Been enjoying this recent Venom run and it's many tie-ins.

Silver Surfer: Black is playing off the Venom storyline and I like the art on that as well.
Yeah, man. Donny Cates is doing a great job with those titles. I heard is GoTG run is really good too.

I've longed stopped reading Batman around #49 cuz I don't think King is telling a good story but I did just come across this spoiler

batman.jpg

Is there a way to purchase prints of covers?

Matteo Scalera did a wrap around cover from Black Hammer/Justice League and it would be cool to get a print of it. Anyone have any suggestions?

I DM'd Scalera but haven't received a response. I feel like the only one that responds is Dustin Nguyen lol

LCS didn't get enough copies of House of X and Powers of X the past two weeks and isn't sure when they'll get more copies in. Weak.

But I ended up getting Cates' GoTG trade and the first 3 issues of Silver Surver Black. Looks promising.

How the gauntlet can snap away half the people but wouldn’t be able to conjure up a sword :lol:

And yea absolute carnage is awesome. It has a horror element.
Why is Janes considered the might Thor and not Odinson? Dudes book mostly always had ‘Mighty’ attaches.

Think they're slapping the God of Thunder label on Thor.

Given she's showing up in the movies now. Jane is gonna be around for good.

Just finished Tom King's Vision.

That was a good read.

Starting Mister Miracle now.

Back
Top Bottom