Official Common Sense Thread "The Dreamer, The Believer" From movies to classic albums!! Dec. 20th

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Must not listen to Sweet!

This, only 9 or 10 tracks on the album dont wanna ruin it for myself. Wiki says its back on for release this month 
pimp.gif
Yeah same here I listened to the first two singles and I am holding out to hear the rest as a full body of work.  Glad to hear the good reviews of this song too.  I am very confident that this album will have a dope and consistent sound.

Man that Sweet song is what hip hop needs. Good to see Common go hard again.

^I didn't listen to Sweet but thats what I like to hear out of an an artist making REAL music from real emotion.

The #%%!* in you Diss track came to mind after that rant.
No I. said give 'em that 80′s cocaine Somethin' raw, something pure so I stayed in that vain The hero that he know, that he cold Like winters below in the Geo, wipe ya feet off in the Regal I'm king, observe the throne and the dream I have it, supreme like mathematics Yeah, I rep the fresh air for you asthmatic rap addicts

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

The #%%!* in you Diss track came to mind after that rant.
No I. said give 'em that 80′s cocaine Somethin' raw, something pure so I stayed in that vain The hero that he know, that he cold Like winters below in the Geo, wipe ya feet off in the Regal I'm king, observe the throne and the dream I have it, supreme like mathematics Yeah, I rep the fresh air for you asthmatic rap addicts
This track is hard. Having heard three songs now Common has a very strong chance at album of the year. I'm happy to see him back rapping with a purpose again.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Must not listen to Sweet!

I peeped it. its dope, very aggressive. and im not a common fan AT ALL but ill be buying this album off the strength of Sweet and Blue sky...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Three year breaks seem to work wonders for Common.

pimp.gif
 Couldn't have said it better myself...thought it was all downhill after Electric Circus but he rebounded nicely.

watched the Sweet video today...dope! My only question is why the media not attaching those shots to nobody?

Wow it does sounds like the old Common when he was young, aggressive and had something to prove to the game. The video is pretty ill to, especially the blur and the shaky cam. Setting looks like a stage from MW2 though haha.

Really wanna watch... But with there being not that many tracks on the album I wanna hold out on as much as I can.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom