Official Confessions of Fall 2011

so i guess its time to fess uuuup, these are my confessioooons*ushervoice*

-quit three jobs this year because of my pride.(ONCE a manager tells me to do a task with a superior expression or motive behind it....DUECE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
-on NT too much
-bumming it out for a while on some of my friends couches
-dont have the drive to do anything positive anymore with the mind frame that the world is going to end anyway within a year
-almost every other weekend this one chick calls who has a baby and this is the routine: baby falls asleep.....i come thru pick her up.......go to 7/11.....grab a 4loko and papers.....go to the motel....$20.00 a hour....get faded....knock her up...then im outtie 5,000..........
-i dont like to hangout with my black friends anymore 1. a lot of people judge. 2. i wish i wasnt black(another story)
-i like to drive by myself and listen to soft rock while one is in the air.....Car Pool Lane HOLLA!!!!!
-i only play hip hop/rap when certain friends are around.
-i have a fat chick that does alot for me and im still shock till this day that she says Yes to almost everything i ask for.
-i dont like people who steal but i can never come the point to buy condoms or a toothbrush.
-im one of those folks that doesnt care about his dad........think it would be hilaroius if i saw him trip and fall....i think i would also fall to the floor laughing...
laugh.gif

-use to have a couple G's in the bank account with a good job......now i only have two bucks on a sack....
-it takes a lot for me to cry.....
-the chick in the p90x yoga DVD wearing black/red in the back right would GET IT....
-IF i ever have kids and there not 110% healthy......................DUECES
-im selfish
-still know a few of my ex's passwords
-want to record a mixtape one day.
-i get checked a few times a year....
-if i get any diseases im jumping off a cliff
-i feel like sooner then later im going to run out of semen because of my sexual habits.
-if im not balling by 30 im also jumping off a cliff
-it took a lot of courage for me to do my first confession post
-i have super grimey thoughts but i can be the nicest person
-the only thing i do on the web is NT and read interesting articles................literally
-i take MW2 too serious sometimes...if im blowed theres no stopping me....
-want to have the dream wedding but i know for sure thats not going to happen.....i think twice about trusting female relatives in general.
-dont talk to some of my friends because females changed them....
-i'll post more later....

Good timing on this thread....

- I dont think I like my job, pays well, but working with people, aint my thing
- Been investing a lot lately, its stressful, but the only way I can come up with making money without going to work or having a job. at least I can read and study in the meantime.
- I've been drinking like a maniac for the past month
- I think I'm facing depression
- I have a huge crush on a good friend, but I'm scared of her. she knows about the situation, but shes also afraid of me. waiting out I guess, hope it turns good.
- Moving together with an old friend, actually happy about that.
- I dont want a lot of cash, just enough to make it through, but I want to paint and read.
- I'm selfish.

- If it's #1, I only wash my hands before I use the bathroom cause I don't ever feel like my $%#+ is dirty.

- My ex's body reacted better to my tongue than my ****. Took me a while to get over that. Big shot to the ego

- After we split, I thought I was done with relationships so I had a rotation of 3 chicks a few months ago, but I never felt more lonely in my life & they didn't want a relationship like I did so I just went ghost on all 3. I guess I'm soft b.

- A girl wearing sweats turns me on more than a girl wearing lingerie. Unexplainable.

- I'm deathly afraid of graduating college in 2 years.... and then moving right back home cause I don't have a job. I would feel like the ultimate loser

- I was legitimately crushed up until a few weeks ago cause my baby brother (15 months) did NOT like me at all. I was shocked cause outside of exes, I don't think I have a single enemy. Dude just used to cry whenever I tried to hold him or play with him. That $%#+ hurt man. He's warming up to me now tho
pimp.gif

i'm tired of people staring at me like they've never seen a 
sick.gif
person before
i am now just a shell of my former self
tired.gif

i have dreams of family members dying
i care more about my material possessions than the few people that give a damn about me
tired.gif

this will probably be the 4th year i will be too lazy to buy a space heater and will freeze when winter comes
30t6p3b.gif

I've lost pretty much ALL drive to do good in school. Completely over it.
I don't really know what kind of 'good' job I would want to get into.
I lightweight just chose my major to be business just because
ohwell.gif
As much as I tell myself to get my *#%$ together, I have a strong feeling that I won't actually do it until *#%$ hits the fan
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Yes, I typed this instead of paying attention in class
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm 98% sure my ex is apart of the rainbow club, and tries to cover it up by his multiple women
I don't trust my instincts as much as I should
I'm almost 30, and it scares me
frown.gif

My reason for being in grad school: I don't want to deal with Sallie Mae
I think I'm going through a mid-20's crisis, been doing a lot of outlandish things lately smh

-Im tired of life
-Im broke, but always fiend for the lastest in fashion and sneakers ( cannot afford anymore)
-My credit is crappy, could be better
-I love my ex, but wish she changed her lifestyle..
-I hate people
-my skin is constantly dry.. I hate it
-I have a membership to the gym but I'm never motivated to go.
-I get depressed with the DAT thread knowing I cant %$@$ 95% of them chicks in the long run
-Some of my students (high school) are crazy attractive.. most are are 18 Id hit.

-Im tired of life
-Im broke, but always fiend for the lastest in fashion and sneakers ( cannot afford anymore)
-My credit is crappy, could be better
-I love my ex, but wish she changed her lifestyle..
-I hate people
-my skin is constantly dry.. I hate it
-I have a membership to the gym but I'm never motivated to go.
-I get depressed with the DAT thread knowing I cant #$+@ 95% of them chicks in the long run
-Some of my students (high school) are crazy attractive.. most are are 18 Id hit.

I've participated in these kind of threads for over 10 years with sick, depressing, ******ed confessions..
No confessions today.. My God's good and life is fn amazing.. Good luck to a lot of you dudes.

Originally Posted by Cap29

When I graduate I am going to go wild for a week or two and travel to Europe and have crazy amounts of sex, do drugs, get drunk and do fabulous shopping. I deserve it after this long stretch of behaving and buckling down. I don't even care about the judgement. As long it doesn't happen on US soil and I don't have to worry about a stalker again I'm good. Vacation is vacation. I've been planning this out for months. I think about it all the time. I hope I don't die but if I do it would be so poetic I went out having fun.
hope youre taking friends with you..females traveling alone is
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The racist comments in every Yahoo article really make me mad
-Working in cooperate america where no one is close to my age gets really lonely at lunch. I never get offered to go to lunch because I am so much younger then my co workers(I am 25 btw)

-Living in the south is fun, but never knew how many females would never date me because I am a black guy.

-I am not the best dancer in the world, but since I am black and will make stuff up people think I am really good. 

-When I get drunk I tend to like to steal stupid stuff (for example I took parking cones, a beer bucket, a restaurant pager, and an ice bucket) from various bars in restaurants. I am probably on Buffalo Wild Wings most wanted list

-I love my GF to death but she has some crusty feet and needs help!

-I used to be obsessed with sneakers and having to get every pair on release day, now I really can careless and I dont a pair sneakers without a discount

I get embarrassed when I'm talking to people sometimes because i have a lot of scars on my face. Honestly my life would be so much different if it weren't for those scars because it really does affect my livelihood 
frown.gif
 There is however a cosmetic procedure that can greatly reduce the visibility of my scars, I'm  just too afraid to go through with it because that $%+% looks cray! Real primitive $%+%. 

I've contemplated suicide on more than 3 occasions.
One time I put a gun to my head to see if I could pull the trigger, it was a dry shot but I know if I ever fell into that slump again, I won't second guess pulling the trigger. 
ohwell.gif

Enter fast food establishment.
Order food. Ask for water cup.
Fill up said cup with Sprite/Sierra Mist.

True Story. And don't act like none of y'all don't do this.

- I avoid talking to my family at all costs
- I keep burning money on stupid !#$$
- I probably won't visit my family for thanksgiving/birthday or christmas
- I'm actually getting into nascar and driving so I'm thinking about selling my civic to get a mustang gt
- I haven't had sex in like 5 months #feelsbadman
- I can't wait to deploy. It's gonna be awesome.

My antisocial traits are getting worse
I almost dropped a class because we had to do group work
People who don't know usually think I'm crazy (the bushy beard don't help)
And no sex for a year and a half not by choice im to the point where I'm tired of the "hunt" having to work the weekends dont help none
I just moved in my cribe and had no chicks over once again not by choice

1. I'm in my last year of College and I have 0 drive to finish besides the fact that my uncle says he will buy me a car once i graduate.  still I'm seriously contemplating dropping out and joining the APD police  force so I can move out of my girl mom duplex that she is letting me stay at for dirt cheap. Once i leave I'm pretty sure i will cut off all contact with my girl
ohwell.gif

2. still find myself constantly thinking about my Ex that I was dating while I was staying at my girls mom extra house and dating my girl. I honestly think she was the one. she wasnt even that cute but her personality had me mesmerized. I really saw myself settling down with her.Last time we spoke she said she has decided to move on and she will never talk to me again. she even de friended me on Facebook
frown.gif

3. just satrted back boxing. hopefully i stick with it because this is probably the only thing i excel at naturally. but i have very low pain tolerance and i tend to quit once the tough get going . this is probably my fifth  schedule comeback to boxing. this time Im trying to compete at a much lighter weight class in hopes they hit softer and thus absorb less pain. wish me luck.
4.I'm Conceded, shy,and a introvert. If i didn't  box and have a pretty decent physique because of it, Iwould probably get no girls.
 5. fap way too much
6. Addicted the Polo.Everytime I get a check it goes straight to polo.  I have 20 dollars in my account meanwhile i have over 200 different Polo pieces and a good amount  of them still have the tags attached .I just printed out an Excel spreadsheet of my future RRL purchases when i get my refund check from school in 2 weeks.
7. as a child I was sexually molested by my fat female babysitter and to this day I find myself asking is this the reason why i'm still a vaginal virgin. I have given and received oral plenty of times, but for some reason i cant close. I always find my self thinking about what happened to me while i was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom