OFFICIAL CONTAGION MOVIE THREAD [Currently rocking an 82% on Rotten Tomatoes...]

I didn't like the movie. I feel that they didn't show enough ... weak sauce. All of a sudden they find a cure

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I didn't like the movie. I feel that they didn't show enough ... weak sauce. All of a sudden they find a cure

No spoiler alert huh? You stupid *%#$ 
indifferent.gif

Loved it.....but did it live up to my expectations? 

Spoiler [+]
Not really
ohwell.gif

Loved how they showed they showed how the disease/fear spread, how they showed how the germs was being passed from all those that died 1st, how one person contracted it from another and so on

Wasn't feeling the med-talk....alotta %$#@ they were saying flew over my head (medical jargon), and sometimes when i felt as if the movie was about to get gully, it kinda left me hanging.......The ending could've been handled better....

You couldn't tell me, by watching the ending, that this wqasn't somehow funded by PETA
roll.gif

I enjoyed this, the cast was stellar, Damon, Jude Law and Winslet were the best.

It dragged a bit and could have been 20 mins shorter, but Soderbergh managed to give us a thriller, horror, detective/mystery film all in one.

Please check out my full review here - http://bit.ly/q8ChLf

Saw this movie last night....

Thought the movie was bad....sub-par acting...storyline was all over.  It just seemed as though I was watching a special on TLC or the discovery channel of what would happen if a deadly virus broke out....waste of her 30$

Originally Posted by pookieman

Saw this movie last night....

Thought the movie was bad....sub-par acting...storyline was all over.  It just seemed as though I was watching a special on TLC or the discovery channel of what would happen if a deadly virus broke out....waste of her 30$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I didn't like the movie. I feel that they didn't show enough ... weak sauce. All of a sudden ..................................

No spoiler alert huh? You stupid *%#$ 
indifferent.gif
Smh , i knew i shouldnt have come into this thread.. smh
tired.gif

I saw it Friday, movie was intense. I felt like it started off strong and sort of withered at the end. Cottilard, yum. Oh and if this ever happens, I know where to hide.
smile.gif

man based on the trailers i thought bucky larson looked better than this movie
laugh.gif

seriously the trailer to this movie didnt really bring me to watch this movie and i watch alot of movies. everytime matt damon yelled for his wife it made me laugh...

i do wanna check out straw dogs this weekend.

Man I don't know I saw it last friday.
WHile I liked the movie, I don't like the way it ended. Seemed like it left some stuff out

i would say go.

it was decent, but i can't stop washing my hands now. at least there was a star studded cast

It was alright nothing special. My lady took me to see this it was really vague in my honest opinion.

This movie was a big FAIL to me. I get the premise, just didn't see the point of it all.

Back
Top Bottom