OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Arrived today and wow is all I can say. They basically fixed all the problems with the originals and made them look a little more "adult" doing away with the contrast stitching/eyelets/midsole stripe. I do wish they had maintained those details but I understand...the shoe has evolved.

I ordered a size 13 which is my normal shoe size for everything. They fit but seem a tad long. About .25-.5" compared against some random Nikes and Jordans. I just don't know that a size 12 would be doable to bother trying to exchage them. A 12.5 would be perfection lol.

Thoughts on sizing? Keep or try to swap?

Put in the white alternate laces and my heel inserts. Wearing today.

I know the majority posted here are for chucks, but I just picked these up for $37, and $41 respectively through footlocker w/their additional 25% off sale. OG low pro 76 tumbled, two of my favorite color combo's, and with lunarlon!
og cons1.jpg
og cons 2.jpg

Play converse commes des garcon white Lows...
Can someone please confirm if these were ever made in a size 13?!?
(into any leads on ds pair)

Grabbed a pair of these off the ndc sale for $36 shipped. I actually prefer the toe cap to be consistent with same material and color.

5FEEB431-EA23-4E04-B7C7-B1AA70DB94CF.jpeg

A shot in the dark, and sorry for not being descriptive enough, but anyone have an idea of what the Chuck lows with the big Con's branding/log (star and "arrow") on the lateral side (not sure if it's on the medial as well, but definitely on the lateral) are called? Tried some Google searching, but no-joy. Sorry I don't have a pic, too.

Does anyone know where to get the laces they put in the chuck Taylor 70? Looking for a black pair

I really appreciate the SNS more when you get the close-up shots and see the different materials. These are sick.

large.jpg
large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what demand was like on these (and dont care), I won an SNS raffle for the traditional camo pair. Sized down 1/2 as I normally do for Converse. Can't wait. Will put up photos.

Not sure what demand was like on these (and dont care), I won an SNS raffle for the traditional camo pair. Sized down 1/2 as I normally do for Converse. Can't wait. Will put up photos.

theyre super sick. they release tomorrow in nyc. ill probably stop by to check em out

Back
Top Bottom