OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

It really annoys me that the 2's are not easily available. Size 13 sold on the Converse website for weeks now and none of the stores in my local mall carry it :frown:

Gonna go see the futuras in person tmrw. I like them too.. Reflective laces! Whoo

Picked up my pair yesterday and really loving them. They're also my first pair of II's but all the extra details and touches are what make them really stand out. Vid below:

You guys think I can wait a week to get the furturas or are they super limited, cause I see my size now

You guys think I can wait a week to get the furturas or are they super limited, cause I see my size now

buy now, regret later. Worst case scenario you sell at retail or return it. having the option is such a luxury nowadays.

buy now, regret later. Worst case scenario you sell at retail or return it. having the option is such a luxury nowadays.

Yea I'm bout to cop but I have to get a 12 cause they don't come in a 11.5, hope they fit tts cause I think an 11 would be to tight.

Last edited:
Their return policy is the same as Nikes, which is to say they're very generous. It's what helped convince me to give them a look.

Just got these in - super happy with them - Glad I went my normal TTS on these, fit great.  There's also a spare set of rope laces included (not pictured).

Last edited:

Those Black/White Weapon's just released again in Japan...

Despite that I'd still grab those Weapons right away given the chance, closest we've gotten in a while. Surely there's gotta be something down the pipeline for the anniversary in america, one would hope anyway. This brand is so quintessentially american it's a shame they seem to pay more attention to overseas markets.

This brand is so quintessentially american it's a shame they seem to pay more attention to overseas markets.
They pay more attention to markets outside of the US because people there still buy Cons lol.  Can't blame them! 

Back
Top Bottom