Official Countdown to Lil Wayne Return Thread

laugh.gif
at you dudes laughing a wayne.

and
eek.gif
at yall waiting for the day he gets out
smh.gif

Hope he can get his mind clear now that he might just have to stay away from drugs.

thread makes no sense, he just went it

you make threads like this when he's days away from coming home

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I dont see a Boosie Bad @$% return thread...

indifferent.gif
It sucks that he's in jail, but Boosie is $##@%$! trash. (This coming from someone who listens to Waka)

son the tool who made this thread...stop suckin him...he got locked up stop crying...dudes music is wack...i hope we dont hear his *%*+ till he comes back, but we all know thats never gonna happen. i read with good behavior hes out by october. Until then, F this dude

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

son the tool who made this thread...stop suckin him...he got locked up stop crying...dudes music is wack...i hope we dont hear his *%*+ till he comes back, but we all know thats never gonna happen. i read with good behavior hes out by october. Until then, F this dude

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

roll.gif

ay...why dont you just make this the official lil wayne thread....and then just update it with all the news/videos he gon be droppin or whatever...

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I dont see a Boosie Bad @$% return thread...

indifferent.gif
It sucks that he's in jail, but Boosie is $##@%$! trash. (This coming from someone who listens to Waka)

is this clown saying that Waka is better than Boosie?!? ............. you my friend ........... ARE LOST!

Back
Top Bottom