Official Countdown to Pacman being reinstated/banned from the NFL for life thread

Goodell is supposed to make a decision sometime this week which I think will more than likely be tomorrow (Tuesday). He completed his 30 day treatment Saturdayand arrived back in Dallas last night. Either he'll be back to doing this:

pacman-jones-dallas-cowboys_nc.jpg

Or, he will have to go back to and make a solid career out of this:

pacmanmcdonalds.jpg

And cowboys fans, do you want him back if he is allowed back on the team?

Personally, I don't give a #!@+ about all this "set an example and kick him off" %*%@. I aint no friggin coach. I wanna win and this +%$%# istalented as hell. I want him back. #!@+ that other garbage.

i just hope dude gets his #+#@ togther if thats with football or not he got to get his head on straight. hate to see a blackman that has chances to change keepgoing down the wrong path

personally i would like to see him back. But either way Goodell decides i wont have a problem with as he's had numerous chances already

Why would you want him back? You finally win a game and now you want to bring back the distraction? Even if Goodell let's him play, I'd cut his @!# ina heartbeat.

If Larry Johnson can still play after numerous domestic violence charges, Let Pacman play

Honestly I don't want dude back at all. Too much of a head case and that is far from what we need right now.

I want him back. Goodell is just on this power trip, and Jones has done nothing wrong off the field.
Arrested but never charged or convicted. People were just wanting to sue the nearest $$$ person because A.Jones is in the VIP and a fight breaks out in thelobby
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Matt Jones caught with the "white" and still playing
smh.gif

Larry Johnson still playing
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not gonna say it...but it's because he's....i'm not gonna say it....nevermind

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Why would you want him back? You finally win a game and now you want to bring back the distraction? Even if Goodell let's him play, I'd cut his @!# in a heartbeat.

Mike Jenkins is a solid corner in man to man but he's a @*%%% when someone is running @ him. Did you see what he did on Sunday? He let Cartwright blazeright past him. He's a punk who's afraid of contact. I noticed this %#+# in the Giants game when Ward was running @ him. And he didn't seemapologetic when he responded to the press about it. Then this bum does the same thing.

BTW, if you hadn't noticed, Pacman was our best CB before he got suspended with like 20 somethin deflections. Newman is extremely injury prone and Henry isbig but slow. I could see Newman going down AGAIN and I'd rather not start Jenkins and Henry.

Eh forget him. No more distractions needed for Dallas. Let the rookies play and live/die with it. Scandrick is better than Jenkins at this point anyway.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm not gonna say it...but it's because he's....i'm not gonna say it....nevermind

Black or white, Pac Man is just an idiot. I'm tired of defending the dude. However, Goddell is over the line with his conduct policy IMO. How can a guythat isn't being found guilty of anything, or even charges pressed against him in this case being suspended? That's just too much, but once you'vebuilt up the reputation that Pac Man has it becomes hard to defend the guy.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Why would you want him back? You finally win a game and now you want to bring back the distraction? Even if Goodell let's him play, I'd cut his @!# in a heartbeat.

Mike Jenkins is a solid corner in man to man but he's a @*%%% when someone is running @ him. Did you see what he did on Sunday? He let Cartwright blaze right past him. He's a punk who's afraid of contact. I noticed this %#+# in the Giants game when Ward was running @ him. And he didn't seem apologetic when he responded to the press about it. Then this bum does the same thing.

BTW, if you hadn't noticed, Pacman was our best CB before he got suspended with like 20 somethin deflections. Newman is extremely injury prone and Henry is big but slow. I could see Newman going down AGAIN and I'd rather not start Jenkins and Henry.
Im glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this. Dude does not want ANY part of contact. He sprung that kick return on Sunday. If hedoesn't deflect the ball he's not making the play. I used to wonder why he wasn't getting any time but now im starting to see why

I have a hard time believing that if they reinstate him he won't @!+% it up sometime down the road.

If he hurts the Cowboys, bring him back Goodell. If he helps the Cowboys, ban him for life!

Not necessarily in defense of Pacman or anything, but I know it would be hard for anyone to prevent themselves from doing something that every other singleperson on earth is able to do. I'm talking about being able to drink. Every other NFL player is able to drink if they want but he can't. I'm notsaying he doesn't deserve that punishment but I know it would be hard for me to just play on Sunday, go to practice, and chill in my apartment readingbooks/watching TV every day.

Not necessarily in defense of Pacman or anything, but I know it would be hard for anyone to prevent themselves from doing something that every other single person on earth is able to do. I'm talking about being able to drink. Every other NFL player is able to drink if they want but he can't. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve that punishment but I know it would be hard for me to just play on Sunday, go to practice, and chill in my apartment reading books/watching TV every day.

Yeah, but most dudes don't play bounce-the-strippers-head-on-the-table when they drink...

Not necessarily in defense of Pacman or anything, but I know it would be hard for anyone to prevent themselves from doing something that every other single person on earth is able to do. I'm talking about being able to drink. Every other NFL player is able to drink if they want but he can't. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve that punishment but I know it would be hard for me to just play on Sunday, go to practice, and chill in my apartment reading books/watching TV every day.
You make it seem like life revolves around alcohol. Staying out of clubs isn't that hard to do. He's not being confined to his crib. He's being told to stay out of places where he MAY get himself in a bad spot. If someone offered you a 13 million dollar deal to play football, but alsoto stay sober and out of clubs/bars, do you think that would be a hard thing to give up?

Back
Top Bottom