OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

pimp.gif

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

No Terrell Owens = Trouble in Dallas. I think the Cowboys can still beat New York without him, but it would take a damn near perfect game from Romo and thedefense would really have to pick up the slack...

^^^owens will play he has to they saying he is "questionable" is just to throw the giants off,no doubt, plus lke i said before romo has too manyweapons and he needs to utilize them all for us to win

Is Jessica Simpson gonna be watchin? Hehe I say Giants take it...they're good on the road

I think that TO will play. I am a little worried about how we have played these last couple of games and the Giants have looked good lately. But 7.5 is alittle much

From DMN:

"Wade Phillips played a fun little game with the media today called Fibbing About T.O.'s High Ankle Sprain.
Phillips first said that T.O. didn't practice. He backpedaled a bit when informed that several players mentioned that T.O. did participate in the workout,although the Original 81 wasn't on the field during the time the media is allowed to watch.
Phillips said T.O. didn't run at all, emphasizing that it was a walkthrough. He stuck to his guns that T.O. would be a gametime decision.
"It was a limpthrough for him," Phillips cracked, "and a walkthrough for others."
Well, a few offensive players said the Original 81 actually looked pretty good while running routes this morning.
No matter what Phillips says the rest of the week, expect T.O. to be ready to go Sunday afternoon against the Giants. Just don't let anybody in New Yorkknow that."

January 7, 2008

T.O. at practice

1:17 PM Mon, Jan 07, 2008 | Permalink
Albert Breer E-mail News tips

Turns out that WR Terrell Owens did participate in this morning's walkthrough after all.
Several players in the Cowboys locker room indicated as much, saying that Owens was pretty much a full participant in the short session on the outdoor fieldsat Valley Ranch. Owens was spotted in the training room afterwards, wearing his practice jersey, but declined to speak on the matter.
He was receiving treatment on the high left ankle sprain he suffered against Carolina from associate athletic trainer Britt Brown. Owens was not present forthe 15 minutes of this morning's workout that was open to the media.
But Owens' presence in any capacity has to be considered a positive. Coach Wade Phillips said last week he wasn't expecting Owens to participate inpractice until "Wednesday or Thursday" of this week.

T.O. is gonna play.

I completely forgot that this will be the first time we have Glenn and Owens on the field at the same time together as well as Anthony Henry and Newman,meaning NO JACQUES REEVES FOR ELI TO EXPOSE

This thread is already getting ridiculous, so I will be back for a little postgame no matter what happens on Sunday. Peace until then...

lol....Jacques Reeves will stillbe on the field...Since the NYG like to go 3WR...And he will be on the outside since T-Newman plays nickel in thosesictuations...

I bet you that Wade Phillips is saying that TO is questionable, when really TO is going to be 100% come kickoff.
laugh.gif
I can totally see that he is making hisattempt to try and play some sort of mental game with the Giants coaching staff.

That article is dumb, it just states the obvious.

Of course T.O is gonna play, and the Giants will prepare for the game assuming he'll be on the field, as any other team would.

lmao ... forreal though, who can stop TO, Witten, Glenn, Crayton, Barber, Romo, and our O-line? yeah ourselves

please dont let us NT'ers jinx them i will kill my self if we lose this weekend. its been like 12 years since i saw them beat the vikings.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

lmao ... forreal though, who can stop TO, Witten, Glenn, Crayton, Barber, Romo, and our O-line? yeah ourselves

You do know the Eagles game and the awful performance against the Lions was no more than a month ago, right?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

You do know the Eagles game and the awful performance against the Lions was no more than a month ago, right?

didnt kno Terry Glenn was playing in those games
eyes.gif

^Don't think he woulda made a difference anyways. Son ain't ever gonna be 100% again.

who do you think will be inactive for the game at WR if both TO and Glenn are playing?

we know Crayton will play. If and WHEN TO and Glenn play, who will be left inactive? I know Hurd will play because of his consistency, but then again MilesAustin is the KR so maybe he will be on the active roster instead of Sam...

should TO or Glenn not play (which they definitely will) there is no controversy...

I bring this up because I really think the cowboys are going to play spread formations with 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 RB for the majority of the game to expose theGiants secondary instead of letting them sit in their base 43 formation....

Romo still isn't on the same page with Glenn but it should come with 2 weeks of practice...

Originally Posted by dreClark

lol....Jacques Reeves will stillbe on the field...Since the NYG like to go 3WR...And he will be on the outside since T-Newman plays nickel in those sictuations...

how are you gunna hate on Jac? The guy has basically been a starter for the majority of the season and is just what a 3rd CB should be like...
Henry canshut down Toomer and Newman will definitely shut down Steve Smith in the slot..leaving Jac on Burress + help over top/middle...

he will do fine

Back
Top Bottom