Official DA HEMI thread

Like about 3 months after I bought my scar pack
I want seeing srt's marked down to what I paid
I was lightweight heated
I mean I got the same horse power and engine as a art
I just wanna see what's good with that adjustable suspension.
I also have went through 2 tires
Both cause of nails
I can tell u one thing though
Even though I know it's Camero's like the zl1 and mustangs that could beat me
All my races I've won
Fastest I've gone is 167mph
The bridge was ending so I had to slow it down
I was racing a 2017 camero ss
That **** be feeling like an adrenaline rush

I seen more hellcats the last 4 weeks than ever. Before it was rare as hell now 5 dude's I know got em. Think they started leasing then joints out heavy. Dude I know made his scat pack disappear and popped up with the kitty. When my lease is us I think I'm grabbing the ram knight edition the white or grey

I seen more hellcats the last 4 weeks than ever. Before it was rare as hell now 5 dude's I know got em. Think they started leasing then joints out heavy. Dude I know made his scat pack disappear and popped up with the kitty. When my lease is us I think I'm grabbing the ram knight edition the white or grey
Yeah leases for them are cheap now
BUT
the miles they allow is :x
U definitely only driving on weekends

BUT

everyone using them as a daily because they roll back the miles :lol:

you literally see people driving them 7 days a week on a 10k a year lease

like I said in the car thread I see more scat packs and hell cats than I have SXT and RT chargers/challengers

thats saying A LOT

BUT

like I said in the car thread I see more scat packs and hell cats than I have SXT and RT chargers/challengers

thats saying A LOT

u in d town thou... that's like saying i see made Foamposites, cuz im in NYC.

BUT
Living in Michigan in only driving it the summer anyway. I get 10k on my ram but I got a gxp grand prix I use as a daily

BUT

thats saying A LOT

u in d town thou... that's like saying i see made Foamposites, cuz im in NYC.

regardless it wasn't like this even 2-3 years ago.

they leased all these new ones cheap.

people were rarely even getting scat packs in the low 300's and that was base with no screen, cloth seats, no sun roof. trash

now it seems like every single person has one no joke. not just being in Michigan, lotta white boys with extra cash and they're basically giving them away at the price of a chevy Cruze :lol:

I been awaring members on the deals. too bad I'm still stuck with my car til December otherwise if they have deals December or early spring I'm jumping into a SRT. don't need a hellcat IMO

BUT my timing is always the worst, when I'm shopping all the good stuff I want is expensive from rams to SRT. When I get something, two months later steals start popping up and dudes getting loaded rams for $199 a month nothing down.

last year they tried charging me $400 for a ram :lol: **** outta here

U ain't lying. I'm not even exaggerating, I see chargers everyday and I've seen more scat packs than I've seen r/t. Hell more Daytonas than sxt or rt.

My dude pay 40 bucks more than me for his scat pack and i pay low 300s. Deal wasn't around when I was shopping tho.

What year Charger was the best build?

I loved the 2012

mainly because I had it and I love that body style the best
I don't like the grill on the 2012

thats why you get the R/T Maxx grill :pimp:

I had the redline red or whatever it was called with the the 20" chrome, spoiler, flat blacked out hemi emblems and factory flat black grill soon as it dropped

fav car I've owned so far
lemme see the pics bruh :nerd:

What year Charger was the best build?

I loved the 2012

mainly because I had it and I love that body style the best
I don't like the grill on the 2012

thats why you get the R/T Maxx grill :pimp:

I had the redline red or whatever it was called with the the 20" chrome, spoiler, flat blacked out hemi emblems and factory flat black grill soon as it dropped

fav car I've owned so far
lemme see the pics bruh :nerd:

Don't have it anymore. Might have a pic of my MacBook when I check later

It was a lease, wish I woulda jus bought it

BUT
Living in Michigan in only driving it the summer anyway. I get 10k on my ram but I got a gxp grand prix I use as a daily
bruh i got a 2012 impala
and a ford fusion
i barely drive them unless i gotta haul the fam
I've had the challenger since last aug
almost 14k miles
i be smashing
my girl 2
she be gone
people always tryna race when she in the drivers seat
i drove that **** to la
smashing down i-5
took me 4 hrs :lol: :pimp:
thats damn near 500 miles
from the bay
i riding till the wheels fall off
i may trade my impala in for another one when they close to stopping production

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon's drag radials are too wide for production line

A proper set of tires can be the difference between victory and loss, whether it's on a road course or at the dragstrip. Thankfully, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon boasts some pretty wide drag radials—315/40/18s, thank you very much—from the factory. After all, they need to handle 840 horsepower and 770 pound-feet of torque when the fuel tank is filled with race gas.

Dodge has run into a bit of an issue during the production process due to those enormously wide tires, though. Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles confirmed the tires are too wide for the Challenger's production line, based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Without the drag radials, accolades such as the Demon's 9.65 second quarter-mile time and 2.92-foot wheelie capability are squashed. So, how has FCA gone about remedying the situation?

As the Dodge Challenger Demon waltzes down the production line, it rides on temporary blue-painted versions of the 20-inch forged SRT split 7-spoke wheels offered for the Hellcat and other SRT models, per photos posted to Reddit. We assume it also gets the Hellcat/SRT' models' 275/40 tires, which can clear the production line. The production Demon wheels and tires are then installed in Redford Township, Michigan, the final stop before Demons are ushered off to dealerships and customers.

Reddit users do bring up a potential issue with FCA's solution: Drag radials don't mix with cold temperatures. The rubber compound is so soft that the tires can crack and leave performance seriously compromised and unsafe. The Dodge Challenger Demon is built in Canada, so it is worth noting. The Demon launches in fall, so that could be an issue on models built in late fall and into winter. As a refresher, Dodge will only build 3,300 Demons, with 3,000 going to customers in the U.S. and 300 slated for Canada.

I'm still driving my 07 Magnum SRT8 and love everything about tge old push rod 6.1 liter. No MDS; Just rumble and go.

I've thought about trading it for a 15' Hellcat or 17' Daytona 392, but there's something about my SRT8 Wagon that makes me not ever want to part with it.

I drive it one or twice per week for long distances to keep it from sitting.

I would love to own a HC or a Demon, but the natually aspirated 392 is the way that I would go of I chose to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom