Official DA HEMI thread

that's cuz da traditional SRT 300 with adjustable suspension and all da bells & whistles was pricey.

once people taste a charger/challenger wit da 6.4 wit minor things after for a cheap price they're satisfied.

muscle car fans are essentially a cheap date after you give em a big engine.

that's cuz da traditional SRT 300 with adjustable suspension and all da bells & whistles was pricey.

once people taste a charger/challenger wit da 6.4 wit minor things after for a cheap price they're satisfied.

Yes they were, still when they release initially with the 6.4 there were tons around here but thats before when SRT had bragging rights and only dudes with money were copping, no cheap leases and scat packs and hellcats flooding the streets now

already heard plenty of dudes I know personally with good jobs and spent money on loaded SRT and hellcat annoyed with all these kids leasing them for the low and trying to race everyone :lol:

petty but meh, same dudes complaining would be same dudes copping instantly at those prices too

Yes they were, still when they release initially with the 6.4 there were tons around here but thats before when SRT had bragging rights and only dudes with money were copping, no cheap leases and scat packs and hellcats flooding the streets now

already heard plenty of dudes I know personally with good jobs and spent money on loaded SRT and hellcat annoyed with all these kids leasing them for the low and trying to race everyone :lol:

petty but meh, same dudes complaining would be same dudes copping instantly at those prices too

When I bought my Charger there were literally less than 50 Scat Packs on dealer lots in America.

A dealer within walking distance of my job wouldn't budge 1 dollar off sticker for the one they had talking about it's a specialty car.

I ordered mine from dealer off the forums, got 4 grand off and I thought I was winning. Fast forward to now and folks getting 20% off without eem haggling.

You live and you learn

Last edited:
eh idk about you live and you learn, times change, manufacturers struggling, marking vehicles down to make sales, it sucks. They're rotting on lots because now they wanna mass produce em like JB does retros :lol:

I don't think it's the mass production for Dodge or anyone else it's simply the new car bubble finally burst.

Record sales for 4 years straight eventually had to stop

eh idk about you live and you learn, times change, manufacturers struggling, marking vehicles down to make sales, it sucks. They're rotting on lots because now they wanna mass produce em like JB does retros :lol:

muscle cars ethos was always performance for da blue collar man.

200_s.gif

pour one out for CTS-V, ATS-V

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Starts at $85,900
Jeep claims this Hellcat-engined monstrosity is the quickest SUV ever made.
BY CHRIS CONSTANTINEAUGUST 8, 2017

When the Dodge Hellcat twins debuted in 2014, the question on everyone's lips was, "What will Fiat-Chrysler put this in next?" Hellcat-swapped concepts sprung up everywhere, and no model in Fiat Chrysler's lineup was safe from the "H-word." Though completely ridiculous, a Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat variant was the most likely to be produced, and now Jeep is making that dream a reality. If the four-door Charger Hellcat isn't big or practical enough to take the kids to school in but you still want to do 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk might be for you.

Fiat Chrysler announced new details about the upcoming Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Tuesday, including pricing and options. The Trackhawk will begin at $85,900—roughly $15,000 more than the original Hellcat twins. The SUV has many available options, including a full-leather interior package, 20-inch black wheels, panoramic sunroof, backseat entertainment center and premium Harman Kardon audio. Nine different exterior colors are available, including a Trackhawk-exclusive Redline red.

Jeep promises that the Grand Cherokee is the fastest production SUV ever built, with a 0-60 time of under 4 seconds thanks to its signature Hellcat-derived, 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 making 707 horsepower and 645 lb-ft of torque. It will receive an eight-speed automatic gearbox, Quadra-trac all-wheel drive with an electronic limited-slip differential, and huge Brembo brakes to handle the ludicrous power this SUV puts out. It also comes with a choice of Pirelli Scorpion Verde all-season or P Zero 3-season performance tires for maximum grip.

To set it apart from regular Grand Cherokees, the Trackhawk sits an inch lower, features huge heat extractors on the hood, and is adorned with "Trackhawk" and "Supercharged" badges.

The Trackhawk will be available for purchase on August 10 at most Jeep dealerships, so buyers will be able to smoke minivan-drivers in no time.

Might be ripto da hemi. My commute went from a 4 minute drive to a 30 minute drive. This ram is killing me on gas, I'm considering a v6 300s. Gotta trade this *** in early cuz I only got 10k a year since I used to drive 8 miles a day with 2 whips, now 1 went down and driving 20+ 1way for now. Idk tho, the ram night edition caught my eye big time tho

Might be ripto da hemi. My commute went from a 4 minute drive to a 30 minute drive. This ram is killing me on gas, I'm considering a v6 300s. Gotta trade this *** in early cuz I only got 10k a year since I used to drive 8 miles a day with 2 whips, now 1 went down and driving 20+ 1way for now. Idk tho, the ram night edition caught my eye big time tho
Get u Lil bucket for that longer drive
And push da hemi for everything else

Let's swap whips

I got da 300S ya want :smile:

Let's swap whips

I got da 300S ya want :smile:
I was thissss close to grabbing a white one last week. I said Yolo f the commute, I'm hemi fa life b. But nah I went to look at 300s and ended up having to decide between a blk RT chally, that burgundy colored scat charger or the sub lime sport ram. I stuck with the trucks b, these winters can get real and my kid loved the color.

I was thissss close to grabbing a white one last week. I said Yolo f the commute, I'm hemi fa life b. But nah I went to look at 300s and ended up having to decide between a blk RT chally, that burgundy colored scat charger or the sub lime sport ram. I stuck with the trucks b, these winters can get real and my kid loved the color.

You get the ram for a good price? Not sure where you located but they had solid deals last month in Michigan in the low 200's

Time to do some deal hunting especially since I found a dealership willing to pay off my lease :pimp:

heard they bringing out a hellcat 300 soon

went and got brand new tires for my scat pack today :smh:
didnt realize how bad they were
wore them out
ended up getting it done at the dealership
the tires and alignment ended up costing $2 over a stack :smh:

I'm mad fca dropped jeep from da srt family, jeep ain't gon have set branding on dem no more cause srt is strictly for dodge now which is why they brought out da Durango,

In all honesty they need to bring back da magnum with all the new trim levels and a new srt dart or neon to complete the whole family

I'm mad fca dropped jeep from da srt family, jeep ain't gon have set branding on dem no more cause srt is strictly for dodge now which is why they brought out da Durango,

In all honesty they need to bring back da magnum with all the new trim levels and a new srt dart or neon to complete the whole family
i didnt know that
they really dropped jeep
but they have the track hawk which is the hellcat version
u got a link
i agree about the magnum

Back
Top Bottom