Official DA HEMI thread

Damn going through this thread makes me miss my charger even more.
Traded her in for the Jeep right next to it.
20190702_180013.jpg
20190702_180028.jpg

R/T Durango destroyer grey probably my next move. Gotta have that peanut butter leather tho

dude info be legit

EDIT: there is a trash *** YouTuber beef in this video
so u can skip when u start hearing it

Last edited:
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition
Family Sedan With 717 HP

9e3d108d-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-1.jpg

a830488e-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-2.jpg

bbf01744-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-4.jpg

acc14a15-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-5.jpg

dde5cf0b-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-7.jpg

686689df-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-8.jpg

e799303d-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-9.jpg

Love my jeep...but when it takes me about 4:00 to go 0-60, I miss the charger :lol:

Probably going back to one soon.... :pimp:

Mopar ’19 Dodge Challenger

Mopar is celebrating a decade of “factory-vehicle customization” by unveiling a limited edition Challenger.

Dubbed the Mopar ’19 Dodge Challenger, the special edition is based on the 2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack and is available exclusively in Pitch Black or White Knuckle.

To give the model a unique look, designers installed a Shaker Hood with functional black hood pins. The model also has Shakedown graphics, asymmetrical center stripes and a rear spoiler with Mopar badging. Rounding out the highlights are 20-inch forged aluminum wheels with Mopar-branded center caps and valve stem caps as well as Goodyear performance tires.

Power comes from a familiar 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine that produces 485 hp (362 kW / 492 PS) and 475 lb-ft (644 Nm) of torque. It is connected to a six-speed manual transmission, but an eight-speed automatic is available as an option.

While the engine carries over, the car has been equipped with a cold air intake and strut tower braces. There’s also a Brembo braking system with red calipers.

ee3be843-mopar-19-dodge-challenger-1.jpg

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition
Family Sedan With 717 HP

9e3d108d-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-1.jpg

a830488e-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-2.jpg

bbf01744-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-4.jpg

acc14a15-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-5.jpg

dde5cf0b-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-7.jpg

686689df-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-8.jpg

e799303d-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-widebody-daytona-50th-anniversary-edition-9.jpg
Glad they went with silver wheels, black out wheels been done with me for a couple years now

Those look dope right there

Glad they went with silver wheels, black out wheels been done with me for a couple years now

Those look dope right there
They not really silver though
I have those wheels on my scat
Almost like a dark Smokey grey

Back
Top Bottom