OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

flossb15 flossb15 How close have your lineups came to the projections?

As in my players matching the opto?

Not really close , usually me and the optimizer hate each other on the slates that mean something (like 5 games and up)

But that’s why I like the optimizer because it makes you think outside the box.

Like tonight , I like lakers and spurs, dame, Bledsoe, suns value and then d Mitchell & the optimizer is totally going another way

As in my players matching the opto?

Not really close , usually me and the optimizer hate each other on the slates that mean something (like 5 games and up)

But that’s why I like the optimizer because it makes you think outside the box.

Like tonight , I like lakers and spurs, dame, Bledsoe, suns value and then d Mitchell & the optimizer is totally going another way

Yeah that makes sense.

I’m thinking about going with more balanced LUs moving forward. All 6-8k guys. Maybe a 5k if I wanna reach up. Find it hard to balance the studs and duds and not miss on multiple guys. I like having a solid floor. I would have cashed last night if porter had a good game.

And with fanduel dropping your lowest score I feel like you can take a flier on some low priced guy to fit in a star. Might start doing that.

Rondo/ derozan

Second one is more gpp tonight , with so many Miami players coming back probable and Kemba on back to back

Gasol is playing , passed the neck injury test.

Vucevic is a center I want along with Larry nance since love out

Hit on Conner, Boyd, and Marvin jones. Cash games are a lock with 152pts.

Tourney lineup could be a cash. Still have luck, TY, and Kirk going late and 6pts out of the money. If I played Boyd instead of Godwin I’d be in a great place. Just happy to cash today though.

Early optimizer

Attachments

• 91975293-6AFA-4A69-931B-2E7458D6365F.png
    91975293-6AFA-4A69-931B-2E7458D6365F.png
    790.6 KB · Views: 15
Hardaway a lock at 6700. I also like Jokic tonight. KAT could be in for a bounce back game and at 8800 could be a sneaky play.

Damn, how I go Russell over Klay? Would have been an easy cash.

Thought I was gonna sweep tonight. Looking like all Ls unless Millsap comes through.

Put up 313.2 and gonna miss the money by 1.5. Sheesh

EDIT: WAIT NO, HOLD ON. MILLSAP GOT A GARBAGE TIME BUCKET/FT OR SOMETHING. I MIGHT HAVE IT

EDIT2: YOOOOO, this is ****ing wild. Less than two minutes left in this nuggets game and I'm out the money by like 7 and Millsap comes out of nowhere to put up 9. I'm back 1.5 with 13 seconds left and Millsap gets another bucket and pushes me into the money. Last possession for the Nuggets and they ball is getting thrown around and Mirotic ends up with a layup that pushes me out of the money with 4 seconds left. Like BRUH, y'all couldn't just pack it in? Had to **** me up though? WOOWWWW

This **** is crazy.

Last edited:
Solid night last night ! Back into cash

Sorry no optimizer yet, fantasy cruncher is acting up show omg 0 for salaries for people like Chris Paul and Buddy Hield

Hopefully it’s a shootout at the Toyota center

Some other good center options :

Embiid, vucevic, Drummond, whiteside, WCS

Back
Top Bottom