OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Got Henry "Bill" Walker, David Lee and Kawow in both my lineups tonight.

Still undecided on Blake or DeAndre. Without Draymond I wanna go Blake but he has that nagging elbow.\

Edit - Udonis Haslem is now out for tonight. Might be time for min cost Birdman

Last edited:
GL
smokin.gif

Did a free roll on FD for filling out a survey, forgot I had to roster it today.

CP
Steph
Markel
Reddick
CJ
Kawhi
Lee
Duncan
Bogut

Watch it hit.

Udonis Haslem is now out for tonight. Might be time for min cost Birdman
I was surprised even though Haslem's dealing with an assortment of ailments.

"Birdman" is the sneaky, cost-effective play with the start at center. Coach Spo said Whiteside is limited to 7 minutes, maximum. So that coupled with Haslem not suiting up could mean minutes in the high 20's for "Birdman." Depleted front-court for Miami in a major way.

Dwill tends to fade but for y'all sake hope he keeps it up..

Reggie on the other hand about to have a career night, especially with Dinwiddie just injuring his ankle

I was surprised even though Haslem's dealing with an assortment of ailments.

"Birdman" is the sneaky, cost-effective play with the start at center. Coach Spo said Whiteside is limited to 7 minutes, maximum. So that coupled with Haslem not suiting up could mean minutes in the high 20's for "Birdman." Depleted front-court for Miami in a major way.

Spo *** lied. Whiteside is eating out there. :smh:

Shmurda tryna get 30 assists I see.
WFS-related, potential championship MVP with a 4-game slate this week.

wasn't Whiteside only supposed to play like 7 mins?
Spo *** lied. Whiteside is eating out there.
Sure did. I'm sure it was the surprise generated from Haslem sitting and holding onto a playoff spot with Brooklyn seemingly surging. Or maybe Whiteside just felt that good in pregame warm-ups.

Back
Top Bottom