OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Yo off topic but, how do I bring back the live posting bar in the right corner. I'm tired of having to refresh the page to see if anyone has posted something new. I used to get the new post bar in the bottom right hand corner as soon as someone posted. Pleassseeee help!!!!

Yo off topic but, how do I bring back the live posting bar in the right corner. I'm tired of having to refresh the page to see if anyone has posted something new. I used to get the new post bar in the bottom right hand corner as soon as someone posted. Pleassseeee help!!!!
Its gone for everyone because of that update they did smh hopefully they bring it back cause this sucks

I thought my browser was tripping for a second. I restarted my computer a few times 
laugh.gif

Its gone for everyone because of that update they did smh hopefully they bring it back cause this sucks

I thought my browser was tripping for a second. I restarted my computer a few times 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  man it really does suck and bro I restarted my computer, turned my wi-fi on and off, logged out and signed back on a few times lol I was like wtf did I do
laugh.gif

Thanks y'all for clearing that up!

Faded Gay at the last minute aaaaaaand I regret it

Chose the wrong SAC PG 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i'm sitting at 152 with 3 players to go and 1 still in 3rd, what y'all think my chances are? And curry one of the 3

Who are your other players :lol:

I never get excited unless my other guys have already beat their projections and expected value.

Last edited:
Koufus aint come thru 
laugh.gif

He had 5.2 FDP in the first couple of minutes but is about to finish with 7.8 
mean.gif

Bosh, Wade, Belinelli and Rondo 
pimp.gif

Had a small feeling about Wade, but passed. Dude is more liable to fall short. Still beating myself up about Gay. Winslow and Koufos and Collison killed me, but Bellinell helps.

Still got Love, Bron, Curry, Blake and Crawford, but it's gonna be hard to separate.

Going to need Henson play some minutes soon, he's my biggest punt of the night.

So if Henson doesn't do anything the rest of the night (extremely likely) it will be like the 10th consecutive night at least one of my guys posts his season low in fantasy points. I can't even be mad at that :lol:

Last edited:
There was no reason for me to save at PF. I didnt like any of the lower salary guys. Only position worth spending up tonight.

I hate MCW

It was a riskier play because he plays so little minutes, he's had a couple 9-10 minute games.. but this dude has done nothing but get 1 block in the time he did see. And the stupid Bucks have kept it close so he won't even get garbage time minutes.

Shenanigans.

Meanwhile.. Tyler Johnson beasted for roughly the same pricer. Oh well.

Last edited:
You have a good chance.. I love Draymond, he can do it all out there. I'm hoping Bogut goes off tonight instead of Ezeli though since I picked him 
laugh.gif

It was a riskier play because he plays so little minutes, he's had a couple 9-10 minute games.. but this dude has done nothing but get 1 block in the time he did see. And the stupid Bucks have kept it close so he won't even get garbage time minutes.

Shenanigans.

Meanwhile.. Tyler Johnson beasted for roughly the same pricer. Oh well.

I figured he'd play close to 20mins, and give me 6pts 5rbs and a block at the least.

But 1 Block and Zero rebounds? Naw man. That's unnaceptable :smh:.

He looked completely lost out there, a couple minutes of seeing him on the floor and I didn't blame Kidd for pulling him at all. 
laugh.gif

bum

I legitimately hate John Henson.

Dude is on my forever **** list.

And Lebron decided not to take a single shot the entire god damn 4th.. after he's lead the NBA in 4th quarter shooting. 

Outrageous.

Last edited:
I legitimately hate John Henson.

Dude is on my forever **** list.

And Lebron decided not to take a single shot the entire god damn 4th.. after he's lead the NBA in 4th quarter shooting. 

Outrageous.

Man, you feel my pain.

F Henson and whoever that love him. He simply didn't come to play at all tonight. 1blk is unnaceptable. Dude gave us the literal bare minimum. Actually, not even the minimum. He gave nothing. Zero. He should walk into 5pts and 5rbs

I was trying to save this Henny til tomorrow night...thanks to John Henson....I'm about to pour up :smh: :lol:. Tonight could've been special guys. Rondo, Wade and Gianni's in my lineup..with 50, 46 and 43 pts...

And Chef Curry and Draymond still on the board. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom