OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

forgot to mention that i went to the BLOCK OF ORANGE earlier today. if you're looking for decent bball shoes for a good price. the phenoms are 39.99-49.99(cool grey are 39.99). ZK3 wht/blk & mlps 79.99 fsr. alot of apparel merch was 20%-30% off and if you have the f&f coupon. it's a good buy. ofcourse it depends on what you purchase. also, i forgot my f&f coupon at home. so i quickly explained to the associate my situation and he was able toaccommodate me.

now if you're into MODERN AMUSEMENT, RVCA, or VESTAL. they're having sample sales this weekend in orange county, ca. RVCA will continue its sale nextweekend as well. tons of merch for very good prices.

Modern Amusement
686 Warehouse, 20 Goodyear, Irvine, 92618
12/5 9am-4pm CASH/CC

RVCA
960 West 16th St., Costa Mesa, CA 92627. Cash/ CC
12/5 9am-6pm, 12/11-12/12 9am-6pm

Vestal
730 W. 17th Street, Costa Mesa, 92627. Cash/ CC
12/5 10am-5pm

Shoetrends.com still has some decent sizes left on the Penny II Atlantics. I think they might have restocked some sizes that were sold out.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

can you get 20% off on a phone order ?

Some stores let you get 20% off the hash wall if they are running that sale but you can't use coupons over phone like F&F card.

did ftl/fa/champs restock the griffey volts? looking for a 12 in these and a 12 in the infrared fusion 6s for less than $60.

Dang I wish I couldve got in on those Kryps. Wouldve been nice. Anyone with a descent price(sz10) holla at me.

Originally Posted by jer23

did ftl/fa/champs restock the griffey volts? looking for a 12 in these and a 12 in the infrared fusion 6s for less than $60.

Yes, footlockers def restocked VOLTS, but I doubt you will find em for cheap tho!!

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

bout to head over to smithfield, i'll check on the ones memphis grabbed just in case

hopin they got it goin on tonight
You in NC too?

koo.

yep, moved from raleigh to benson 1 yr ago

not too much there last night, lotsa big empty spaces on the aisles though, makes me wonder what WAS there

they did have them womens canvas af1 in BLUE but only up to sz 9 29.99 , jordan 2009 black and white editions 79.99 fsr

NOTHIN on the wall

gonna try once a week from now on

happy hunting y'all

patch.png

Hoodie_SaleImage.jpg

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/youngsleezy

Click the link for an invite

Went to the Castle Rock Store. Nothing too interesting. A lot of GR dunk highs. I did see a sample pair of Bo Jackson blazers with the Tecmo Bo on the tongue.Were these rare?

Anomaly wrote:

Question for those of you who have been to the south Chicago store. Is that an outlet, or clearance store? Also, is there an actual parking lot, or is it street parking?

Anyone??

I've been there. It's a factory store(I think). I know it's not a clearance store. It's a parking lot. It's in a big strip mall area.It's in the hood for real, so don't go up there lookin like a tourist...lol.. They got a security guard on duty though. Imma be up there next week.

*scratches chin*

...yeaaaah, I think I'll take a pass on south Chi then, especially if they don't have anything special. This sucks. 30% coupon, and nothing to use iton.
frown.gif

I'm gonna try to hit up South Chi tomorrow morning, I'll have an update for you guy's.
btw, the Champs in River Oaks Mall in Calumet City, IL has the Lebron Red Carpet's. I didn't ask what sizes they have but it's probably a fsr.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm gonna try to hit up South Chi tomorrow morning, I'll have an update for you guy's.
btw, the Champs in River Oaks Mall in Calumet City, IL has the Lebron Red Carpet's. I didn't ask what sizes they have but it's probably a fsr.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

*scratches chin*

...yeaaaah, I think I'll take a pass on south Chi then, especially if they don't have anything special. This sucks. 30% coupon, and nothing to use it on.
frown.gif

South Chi is always worth hitting up

^South Chi ALWAYS has something worth copping. Always a bunch of JB stuff
^Fa sho Frank!!

Back
Top Bottom