OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

vacaville had the red and the blue hypermaxs from the "tennis ball"pack as of last night. FSR and i think they were going for $90? not sure though.

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

vacaville had the red and the blue hypermaxs from the "tennis ball"pack as of last night. FSR and i think they were going for $90? not sure though.

also had blk red hoop structures for 80. also copped ben drury colorway am 1 /360 for 44 hash wall. very limited szs

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

picked up the volts today at footaction in Sacramento.

Griffey volts or Uptempo volts? And how much were they? Arden fair? I want either of those

For people copping the restock on the Grifs at FTL or FA...are theY honoring the 25% off or are they excluded??? Just wondering if they might be good to go forthe 50(?) next week...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

For people copping the restock on the Grifs at FTL or FA...are theY honoring the 25% off or are they excluded??? Just wondering if they might be good to go for the 50(?) next week...
good question...
the griffs were on the 50% before the black/infras dropped but were excluded afterwards.

Originally Posted by Funkman

^South Chi ALWAYS has something worth copping. Always a bunch of JB stuff
^Fa sho Frank!!
That would depend entirely on the person, wouldn't it? For example, I only buy retros of the original line. I can't stand AF1s,Spizikes, Fusions, 6-rings, 60+, or any of the other abominations to the Air Jordan line, so that pretty much eliminates what most outlet and clearance storescarry, save for the very rare occasion a regular retro rolls in.

Anyhow, I may take a trip up there since there wasn't anything of much use at the Aurora store. The employee that rang me up also told me that the couponscan be used at the regular Niketown??

*looks through this wardrobe for his "hood" outfit*

Sole i got you. I might actually go back to Castle Rock tomorrow since I got a few wrong sizes as gifts. Hit me up

I was at Milpitas outlet today nothing good as always and for some reason they sold out of the 2K9s both colors which i found very wierd all i got was a fewJordan Brand shirts and A few Nike sweaters and a Jordan cement print jacket with my F&F coupons , Also the only thing worth reporting was a pair of Kobe4s white gradient CW Size 11 and i think they were 89.99

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

picked up the volts today at footaction in Sacramento.

Griffey volts or Uptempo volts? And how much were they? Arden fair? I want either of those

Griffey. 105 + tax. But Regular price was 140.00 not sure if they have any left.
I called the Footaction in Stockton and they had a full size run though.

Another quick question for the Chicagoans. I know Niketown doesn't have a parking lot, but for tomorrow (Sunday), I take it parking in the street is free(no meters)? If it's not, do parking garages charge regular rates on Sundays?

ontario mills had the white 4 rings and carpe diem shirts for 14.99, 2XL and above.

Megatron FlightClubs are starting to hit. As are the PRod II cements ($49.99).

5ogt45.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

My dude, I'm pretty certain that Niketown's don't honor the Friends and Family coupon.
I know, that's what I've been told many times. This cashier was the first person I heard say it can be used "downtown". Hementioned this only after I inquired about using it at the south Chicago store. I doubt he's right, but I will call to make sure tomorrow before planninganything.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Megatron FlightClubs are starting to hit. ($49.99)

Just tried to locate them and came up empty handed. Can you help me out w/a pair in a 11.5 or 12?

Back
Top Bottom