OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^^^I'll take PF for $200 Alex.

Edit: Imagine how many people lurk
sound like dude hatin.i'm no lurker

Did you really edit 5 hours later to say that?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
what would exactly would I be hating on again? PF won't get my money after an employees remarkabout race. I simply answered someones question about where you got the shoes. I'm sorry did u want to wait until Saturday when u got more shoes thatpeople wanted to post where u got them from? And to everyone else a lurker is a person who's not a NTer and lurks the site. It's already been discussedthat all people aren't around an outlet and don't have time to get to one. I know people who still contribute and have never been to an outlet.

It's already been discussed that all people aren't around an outlet and don't have time to get to one. I know people who still contribute and have never been to an outlet.

THIS!

Your right BJ...if you have a phone you can contribute in a major way...in fact more so than a person actually visiting the outlet...unless its too late HEHE

you talkin griffs? uptempos? AM09?^^^^

edit: i googled the style# , they are uptempos
ohwell.gif

If anyone cares nikeoutlet in Sevierville, TN has kobe IV in colorway Black/White-Varsity Red $79.99 they do have 10.5

Went to the Nordstrom Rack in Cincinnati today. Nothing to report.... there were various Team Bank Hyperdunks for $50, but that was it.

Sport Seasons in knoxville and nashville has the nike air jordan vii 2pack for 159.99.holla at me and i can probably get them for 145

Anyone frequent the Michigan City, IN outlet?
I haven't been there since I copped sample Maize HD's about a year ago.
An update would be appreciated...

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
what would exactly would I be hating on again? PF won't get my money after an employees remark about race. I simply answered someones question about where you got the shoes. I'm sorry did u want to wait until Saturday when u got more shoes that people wanted to post where u got them from? And to everyone else a lurker is a person who's not a NTer and lurks the site. It's already been discussed that all people aren't around an outlet and don't have time to get to one. I know people who still contribute and have never been to an outlet.

Look here pastor niketalk,i don't want to here that bull s**t u talkin. i was bout to turn the whole niketalk community on to where i got them from butnow since u was runnin your d**ksucker,for the people who already pm'd about the 1/2 cents they prolly gone by now.it was people on the pm who i neverseen in the outlet thread.but i'm a lurker take your a** on for i come to your city and get at u dog
mad.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
what would exactly would I be hating on again? PF won't get my money after an employees remark about race. I simply answered someones question about where you got the shoes. I'm sorry did u want to wait until Saturday when u got more shoes that people wanted to post where u got them from? And to everyone else a lurker is a person who's not a NTer and lurks the site. It's already been discussed that all people aren't around an outlet and don't have time to get to one. I know people who still contribute and have never been to an outlet.

Look here pastor niketalk,i don't want to here that bull s**t u talkin. i was bout to turn the whole niketalk community on to where i got them from but now since u was runnin your d**ksucker,for the people who already pm'd about the 1/2 cents they prolly gone by now.it was people on the pm who i never seen in the outlet thread.but i'm a lurker take your a** on for i come to your city and get at u dog
mad.gif

People already knew that the 1/2 cents were at PF. No one said your a lurker, go back and read what a lurker is. So people who don't contribute pmed youand you gave them info, whats your point. Hit me up when your in NY.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

It's already been discussed that all people aren't around an outlet and don't have time to get to one. I know people who still contribute and have never been to an outlet.

THIS!

Your right BJ...if you can post on here then u can contribute in a major way... ...in fact more so than a person actually visiting the outlet...unless its too late HEHE
fixeed

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Just ordered a pair of UptempoVolts for $100 from the Idaho factory

366724-071

208-855-4796
i don't like em, but my friend has been dying for these to go on sale. still 160 at HOH. Thanks much!

a friend of mine just told me that the White/Red/Yellow Tailwind 92s are 17.99 in scattered sizes @ Ontario Mills (Ontario, California). They may be gone nowbut it's worth a try. Also, I might have the colorway mixed up but for a chill shoe. it's a good price. 909 980 7558

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Just ordered a pair of UptempoVolts for $100 from the Idaho factory

366724-071

208-855-4796
i don't like em, but my friend has been dying for these to go on sale. still 160 at HOH. Thanks much!

Yeah thats not a good or bad deal. That should have been there retail, but I think that these could reach as low as $70 at the outlets.

None the less thanks for the update.

Back
Top Bottom