OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

patch.png

Hundreds_SaleImage.jpg

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/youngsleezy
^^^
Click Here for an Invite

you all are welcome.

Reminder spend $75 you get a $25 Nike outlet giftcard to spend between Jan 1-31.
(promo giftcard can only be used at nike factory outlets and factory clearance stores)

they might do the giftcard thing for phone orders, just ask before ordering
wink.gif

Darkwing Duck / Rapido - try calling The Las Vegas Outlet Nike - saw those sheeds up on top there this past weekend NFSR $99. Definitely had a size 10...

They also had:

Jordan Sixty Plus #364806-171 (laney's) NFSR $99.99
Air Jordan 1 Retro High # 332550-002 (black / black / anthracite) FSR $79.99
Air Jordan Force 6 AJF6 LS (white / infrared / black) scattered sizes, about 10-pairs left $79.97
Air Raids #306354-111 (wht colorway) NFSR for $44.97

That's about it. The clothes were pretty dry, nothing worth mentioning...good luck.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Man, I need those blk/purple Pips or the OG c/w for around $50. If anyone sees in a sz 10, holla atcha boy!
smile.gif

As for Chicago Nordstrom's Rack (State Street), they had jacksh--.
I walked right past that joint goin to Sears for lunch today and started to go in. Glad I didn't
tired.gif

Im 1 day late on posting this info, MY BAD!
Kissimmie Clearance Store-407-396-0500
Jordan 6 Rings HOF-$60
Blue White Uptempos-$60, only had about 6-10 pairs
there were a couple others but I forget as the info was given to me yesterday, and it slipped my mind
frown.gif

Is it just mine, or have Ross stores dried up and no longer receive anything worth mentioning? I've been to my local one at least once a week the past 2months and haven't spotted 1 pair worth buying.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Is it just mine, or have Ross stores dried up and no longer receive anything worth mentioning? I've been to my local one at least once a week the past 2 months and haven't spotted 1 pair worth buying.

Its a hit or miss with ross and marshalls.
2 weeks ago my ross had some white/black AM95 IDs for $40 about 8 pairs.
I copped a couple went back to get some more the next day and they were gone.

Is it just mine, or have Ross stores dried up and no longer receive anything worth mentioning? I've been to my local one at least once a week the past 2 months and haven't spotted 1 pair worth buying.

Not sure if these are worth mentioning especially since they were $40 but they had Playstation Air Max 97's at mine

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Ross has been real hit or miss as of late
I don't really think they are a hit or miss, i just think people have been buying up all "nice" pairs that pop up.

Angel

Does anyone's outlet still have the radiers colorway of the Air Raids, or the black/white Godzilla Barkley's?

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

Does anyone's outlet still have the radiers colorway of the Air Raids, or the black/white Godzilla Barkley's?
what size Godzilla's are you looking for?
Rif.la has a size 9 NDS for $50 and a DS 10.5 for $95
http://rif.la/search_item.php?keyword=godzilla
47892.300.jpg

on another note for you sz 15 heads

www.shoeboxsavings.comhas Sz 15 Jordan VIII Retro Playoff's for $129.99 DS with og box.
coupon code for 10% off = appreciation
305381-061-2.jpg

seems like all the Ross and Marshalls in my area are dry as far as Nikes go, but they gotta sh*t load of New Balance and Adidas. maybe its a seasonal thing.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

seems like all the Ross and Marshalls in my area are dry as far as Nikes go, but they gotta sh*t load of New Balance and Adidas. maybe its a seasonal thing.
my Ross has Gucci watches for men and women from 200+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

^^^Lookin' for the first colorway. Blk/Rd
South Chi had them for $50 a little while back, not sure if they still have any more though.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

^^^Lookin' for the first colorway. Blk/Rd
South Chi had them for $50 a little while back, not sure if they still have any more though.

In august I was @ the nike store in Mission Viejo,CA. They had them for 40 I believe. I asked them to do a search (I saw the computer and it had a signadvertising nikefind) and luckily The system found them in my size @ the South Coast Plaza location. So best bet, try nikefind.

Back
Top Bottom