OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^^ and there it is...just like that he's back from the dead. Never thought id see you return to this Monthly thread...

There is a new family feel emerging out of this forumn...not everyone is just waiting for the info to be posted...some people have been putting in hard work at this outlet thread and making it pop. I myself have peeps that i consistently look out for and they've done the same. But it does take a mature individual to be separated from the rest of the crowd. let it be known that the peoples that look out for me when im not able to have access to a pc or phone due to client meetings always get the favor in return. UpandComing32. Flintgrey, VAHustler, Velvethoop aka Kid, Searchin4J's and DeeSnake03 to name just a very few individuals that hold it down. We are progressing to a better state. Members are offering their services/discounts/Swoosh hookups whenever possible...I know i do...that is something that was never seen before...We are on our way NT....we are on our way!
I would second that sentiment.

I have good rapor with roughly 10 NTer's that I communicate with on a regular basis, it's kind of a give and take thing. I can't always comethrough but when I can I do. I have been helped by many NTer's over the past. Granted there is a lot of guys here that don't get the whole,"Networking" piece....

^^^ and there it is...just like that he's back from the dead. Never thought id see you return to this Monthly thread...

There is a new family feel emerging out of this forumn...not everyone is just waiting for the info to be posted...some people have been putting in hard work at this outlet thread and making it pop. I myself have peeps that i consistently look out for and they've done the same. But it does take a mature individual to be separated from the rest of the crowd. let it be known that the peoples that look out for me when im not able to have access to a pc or phone due to client meetings always get the favor in return. UpandComing32. Flintgrey, VAHustler, Velvethoop aka Kid, Searchin4J's and DeeSnake03 to name just a very few individuals that hold it down. We are progressing to a better state. Members are offering their services/discounts/Swoosh hookups whenever possible...I know i do...that is something that was never seen before...We are on our way NT....we are on our way!
QFT
i have no problem helping people out,and i especially look out for those who look out for me. and Frank,you named most of those people
pimp.gif

joey,frank,rap, hare, bigj, babyj, flint, kid, and others consistently update this thread and NT but also lend out the helping and when they can. which is MUCHappreciated.
pimp.gif

I,myself, have stopped with outlets. I USED to call outlets day-to-day if not daily, but with school,work,and etc.,the time is not there. If info is passed onto me, I pass the info on to others,whether it be outlets, HOH, Ntown or whatever else. I help when I can. I don't want people complaining about a "pmsystem" texts, or etc. because there will ALWAYS be info passed through people which doesn't get posted on NT. If there is enough to go around,it WILLbe posted on NT. if its small quantity, the info goes through texts, calls, PMs, aim, etc.
some may be salty, for whatever the reason is, but that's the way it is.
grin.gif

the NT community feeling is slowly but surely being revived, whether it be in here, HOH thread, or wherever else. just know that there are people on NT who aretrying to get that community feeling back here on NT.
just look around NT,not just this thread...SJ thread, HOH thread and etc. There are NTers who will help others out. just look around.
The only thing that is wrong NT is that there are A LOT of cheap and inconsiderate people on here. People ask for help,get helped but will never return thefavor
smh.gif
Don't just take and not give back. it should go BOTH ways.

gumsoles- nice to see you post in here. but no need to explain yourself to no one. keep doing what you do.
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Also, there WAS a NTOC. a group of a few NTers who consistently put in work and shared the info between the group, BUT, that info was ALWAYS passed onto othersAND posted on here. yea "NTOC" may sound funny, but it worked, not for those part of it,but for NT also. As much as me and Will (aka mr. Niketalk
grin.gif
) beefed, I respect the dude for his way of thought and the work he putin. Yes,he may have seemed strange when he posted, but he did put in work as well as others. There is no more "NTOC" but most of us are still intouch. We help each other when we can, but the best part about it, we are all located around teh counrty. Info gets passed on to numerous NTers becauseeveryone knows the same people but also different people which the info gets passed onto also.
So, Niketalk, keep in mind, there ARE people here trying to bring NT back to life. but it is a process. who knows how long it will be,but if everyone workstogether, the process can speed up and change will be seen sooner.

Yea, people might say "It's JUST shoes," and I agree. It is JUST shoes. But NT is MORE than about JUST shoes. People need to learn how toNETWORK. Yea AM87, you once said Networking was OVERRATED but people get far with it. Friendships as well as business is established through networking. Thereare many NTers I keep in touch with DAILY. Thats whats good about NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah xgumsoles is doing it big
pimp.gif
ive help a lot of people on here and the people who help me out are the first ones to get a text or pm from me its goesboth ways on helping if you arent willing to return favor dont ask for help reasons i pm or text is because their is a lot of people that arent members takeinfo and buy all of stock and so to eachs own so hopefully niketalk can get back to it
pimp.gif

Speaking as newbie, i'm continuing my part in giving and receiving info...but the fun part is the thrill of getting word of steals/deals atoutlets/rack/ross alike.

I feel fortunate to have a forum where enthusiasts alike can share their info/opinion on shoes and talk, Nike....without NT where would we be...

For the major resellers, i cant knock their hustle for having strong connects.

For the future, I want to be part of the new wave of individuals putting in work to help make NT better
pimp.gif

Shoutouts to Raekeon and SoMuchSole23 ( the way u like to type) ahhaa.
wink.gif

NT is family- I'm still kinda new, but I put in work and got plenty to vouch for me. Yeah it's a lot of children in here(I mean by action not just byage) but for the most part, the few herre that keep things poppin constantly post and help. When HOHCHI first opened Frank was pickin up kicks for people atretail and hecouldve easily sold them for double or more. Flint,Chuck, ect.
Gums I feel ya, Do ya thang.
Ok that was my $.02
I'm hitting some store 2morrow after work
will update

im glad xGumsolesx finally said something... now people can stop asking who he is and where his stuff comes from..... it was getting tired..........

How much you gotta spend to get them cards at the Nike stores??
I spend $167 Sunday at 87th St(S.Chi) and I got 2 of them cards. So is it $80??

Originally Posted by Funkman

every $75 you spend you get a outlet giftcard of $25, limit of 4 $25 Giftcards per transaction.

Would some one mind providing clarification to the following:

1. When you call "Nike Find" they "search" the outlets with the product number & color code that you provide them

2. The Nike Rep will also search their "employee only" data base to see if they have the shoe available through that as well, but this wouldn'tbe a B-Grade?

The database updates every morning. The sz 10.5 Air Yeezy still showing up in the system at Niketown Chicago, doubt that.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

QFT
i have no problem helping people out,and i especially look out for those who look out for me. and Frank,you named most of those people
pimp.gif

joey,frank,rap, hare, bigj, babyj, flint, kid, and others consistently update this thread and NT but also lend out the helping and when they can. which is MUCH appreciated.
pimp.gif

I,myself, have stopped with outlets. I USED to call outlets day-to-day if not daily, but with school,work,and etc.,the time is not there. If info is passed on to me, I pass the info on to others,whether it be outlets, HOH, Ntown or whatever else. I help when I can. I don't want people complaining about a "pm system" texts, or etc. because there will ALWAYS be info passed through people which doesn't get posted on NT. If there is enough to go around,it WILL be posted on NT. if its small quantity, the info goes through texts, calls, PMs, aim, etc.
some may be salty, for whatever the reason is, but that's the way it is.
grin.gif

the NT community feeling is slowly but surely being revived, whether it be in here, HOH thread, or wherever else. just know that there are people on NT who are trying to get that community feeling back here on NT.
just look around NT,not just this thread...SJ thread, HOH thread and etc. There are NTers who will help others out. just look around.
The only thing that is wrong NT is that there are A LOT of cheap and inconsiderate people on here. People ask for help,get helped but will never return the favor
smh.gif
Don't just take and not give back. it should go BOTH ways.

gumsoles- nice to see you post in here. but no need to explain yourself to no one. keep doing what you do.
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Also, there WAS a NTOC. a group of a few NTers who consistently put in work and shared the info between the group, BUT, that info was ALWAYS passed onto others AND posted on here. yea "NTOC" may sound funny, but it worked, not for those part of it,but for NT also. As much as me and Will (aka mr. Niketalk
grin.gif
) beefed, I respect the dude for his way of thought and the work he put in. Yes,he may have seemed strange when he posted, but he did put in work as well as others. There is no more "NTOC" but most of us are still in touch. We help each other when we can, but the best part about it, we are all located around teh counrty. Info gets passed on to numerous NTers because everyone knows the same people but also different people which the info gets passed onto also.
So, Niketalk, keep in mind, there ARE people here trying to bring NT back to life. but it is a process. who knows how long it will be,but if everyone works together, the process can speed up and change will be seen sooner.

Yea, people might say "It's JUST shoes," and I agree. It is JUST shoes. But NT is MORE than about JUST shoes. People need to learn how to NETWORK. Yea AM87, you once said Networking was OVERRATED but people get far with it. Friendships as well as business is established through networking. There are many NTers I keep in touch with DAILY. Thats whats good about NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Preach on Preacher Man
pimp.gif

who remembers when a-grade black/red pippen retros were at an outlet for $50 before the shoes even released.now that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as for gumsoles, can't knock the hustle. some people got that good of a pull whether it be straight from nike or at an outlet.
I got a pair of those pippens for 50$..i remember they were at Johnson Creek and they only had size 10s
happy.gif

can you do the 75 dollar get 25 dollar gift card on phone orders? i placed a order and main man said you cant do it over the phone, and is it allfactory.outlet stores?

also ross in alexandria va kingstown plaza has a bunch of playstation am 97's in a size 6 if you wanna pick one up for your lady or small footed men, lol

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Anyone know if they still have the Structure Triax 91 size 9's at any So Cal outlets? Doesn't matter about the colorway...

call pigeon forge 865-453-7907 they have 3 or 4 colors prices 29.99-59.99

Yea, people might say "It's JUST shoes," and I agree. It is JUST shoes. But NT is MORE than about JUST shoes. People need to learn how to NETWORK. Yea AM87, you once said Networking was OVERRATED but people get far with it. Friendships as well as business is established through networking. There are many NTers I keep in touch with DAILY. Thats whats good about NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I try to help whenever and however I can

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

If you know how to use NikeFind, know which style numbers to look for, and are patient, you can find almost anything if your timing is right.

P.P.S. There are no set dates of when B-grades are made or hit the outlets. It's not 2, 6, 10 months or whatever. I have bought B-grades of some shoes BEFORE the A-grades released.
The timing is what I don't get. Maybe knowing the main outlets that get them and staying in touch with those outlets would be the main thingthat helps that, but I just don't see how you can time something when we have no clue of when its supposed to hit. On top of that, what gets me even moreis that Nikefind is so fluke sometimes that you can call them with the style # of said shoe(s), know that its already at a specific outlet before you even makethat call, but when they run the style # they will still tell you no outlets show. You figure the window to cop the top b-grades is already small enough as itis, an unupdated system makes it even worse if your going off Nikefind alone. Thanks for the lead tho.

I never really got my hopes up for any of the top bgrades though. Sure I've been able to snag some here and there but I can never remember a time where Iwas truly mad that I missed something. The way I've always seen it; As long as I could say I even got ONE deal out of this thread, whether it was a topbgrade or some other cheap shoe where the markdown was 60%-70% off of what I would normally pay that was enough to make me grateful for any deal I have missed. I thought that was how everyone that comes to this thread should look at it -- If you got one great deal in the past you can't be devastated youdidn't get any of the next ones. If you took away all the extravagant b grades from this thread I'd still visit this thread on a daily basis. I willtry to up my search for the better bgrades though, I personally never had any luck with that but I am going to start trying more and being more persistent atit, because if someone that gets them on a regular basis says that we have enough info to be able find them as is then either the timing is off or something isbeing missed thats right under our noses.

As much as me and Will (aka mr. Niketalk
grin.gif
) beefed, I respect the dude for his way of thought and the work he put in. Yes,he may have seemed strange when he posted, but he did put in work as well as others. There is no more "NTOC" but most of us are still in touch.

NTOC WIll be retro'd in original molds, with retro + colorways
pimp.gif

Your not missing anything right under your nose....gumsoles just has awesome connects period.

Back
Top Bottom