OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Does anyone have a Jersey Garden update?
I was there Monday....hash wall was pretty much raped for the 30....

NI375946-611_imageview_13_986_11766.jpg

FSR I wanna say $79 or $89

NI344613-441_imageview_12_118_8239.jpg

Mostly Big sizes $79??

dcd212.jpg

Scattered size $139

Thats most of what I can remember...Im gonna try and swing through there today so Ill post an update later..
Thanks i might try to swing through there today too but that $10-12 in tolls is a mother

NI375946-611_imageview_13_986_11766.jpg

FSR I wanna say $79 or $89

NI344613-441_imageview_12_118_8239.jpg

Mostly Big sizes $79??

dcd212.jpg

Scattered size $139

Thats most of what I can remember...Im gonna try and swing through there today so Ill post an update later..

Let me know if they have the package in a 10.5

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

Scattered size $139

Let me know if they have the package in a 10.5
why not call urself and order it?

FUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had the funds to order the Garnett's right now.

Hope they're still around at the end of January.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

FUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had the funds to order the Garnett's right now.

Hope they're still around at the end of January.
no need to worry... finishline.com has them for 90 so if u can use a promo code or something, ull end up getting them for a nice price since ugotta pay for shipping from kissimmee anyways
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod647776

does the 30% off the back wall at nike outlets end today or does it go thru the weekend with the 30 or 40 off clearance clothing?

so i gave PF another try this morning,i really want those skyposites.a woman named jackie answered the phone and was incredibly helpful.i gave her the stylecode and she did a search right away.she said they had 1 sz 9,1 sz 10.5,2 sz 12's and 1 13.so much for the 2 bums i talked to yesterday
eyes.gif
i got a sz 12 which they said will be shipped out on monday.thanks again for theones that posted the info and happy new year NT!

That is a fire kissinme update, visual stimulation is on point.
Im sorry the majority of experienced NTers feel that way about me.
I just wanna give my skills 2 those that want them, Happy New Year NikeTalk

I can confirm what bmoore said on the 2k9s the all white ones for 49.99 at dtlrs all the way from pgplaza to southern md. They are bgrades though, its almostlike the ones that should be getting shipped to outlets are coming to the dtlr's so many stores have/had fsr with some depth.

Bmoore I been waiting for those metallic aj1's to hit for something like 39.99 I knew it would happen to. I went in to shoe city in pgplaza solely lookingfor that deal and I completely forgot to check on those to see if they were there when I was actually there.

To all my people that know harold penner, you might want to check in a week or two for the blk/green half cents if your interested. I was told that a shortwhile ago they had dropped the silver half cents to 99.99, and that meant pretty much every store had them for that price. Once they hit that price peoplepretty much went in on em, but from what I hear the green half cents ain't selling well, and I'm pretty sure they will be 99.99 relatively soon. Thatstore has already had the blk half cents for 99.99 and silver ones for 99.99 weeks or so ago is pretty fast to have them at that price.

Originally Posted by young hova

I can confirm what bmoore said on the 2k9s the all white ones for 49.99 at dtlrs all the way from pgplaza to southern md. They are bgrades though, its almost like the ones that should be getting shipped to outlets are coming to the dtlr's so many stores have/had fsr with some depth.

Bmoore I been waiting for those metallic aj1's to hit for something like 39.99 I knew it would happen to. I went in to shoe city in pgplaza solely looking for that deal and I completely forgot to check on those to see if they were there when I was actually there.

To all my people that know harold penner, you might want to check in a week or two for the blk/green half cents if your interested. I was told that a short while ago they had dropped the silver half cents to 99.99, and that meant pretty much every store had them for that price. Once they hit that price people pretty much went in on em, but from what I hear the green half cents ain't selling well, and I'm pretty sure they will be 99.99 relatively soon. That store has already had the blk half cents for 99.99 and silver ones for 99.99 weeks or so ago is pretty fast to have them at that price.
man i never knew DTLR sold bgrades lol
o well, we all learn something knew everyday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Im sorry the majority of experienced NTers feel that way about me.
I just wanna give my skills 2 those that want them.

**$ are you talking bout?
All you do is pick up the phone and call outlets everyday to see if they got in new and rare product.
Exactly what skill is involved to do that? I can teach my 9 year old to do that.
smh.gif

Bmore heads can you drop specific info for the DTLRs.... I'd like to take advantage of some of their products PM if you dont wanna blow ur spot I'monly 1 man lol

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Bmore heads can you drop specific info for the DTLRs.... I'd like to take advantage of some of their products PM if you dont wanna blow ur spot I'm only 1 man lol

smokin.gif
dtlr doesnt ship nor sell product online. what info would you want?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Bmore heads can you drop specific info for the DTLRs.... I'd like to take advantage of some of their products PM if you dont wanna blow ur spot I'm only 1 man lol

smokin.gif

U just cleared the set bigj thats what I wanted to know... in lieu of that somebody willing to help me scoop these PM me

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

hah funny that new kids being schooled are missing out on the fire outlet releases...guess OG's are better than retro's huh Joe

We're not missing anything, only MJs, we're being selective....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

smokin.gif
U just cleared the set bigj thats what I wanted to know... in lieu of that somebody willing to help me scoop these PM me
o ok... well i live north of bmore and the closet one to me hasnt had the 2009s in months. but honestly, y not cop from them up from an outlet(w/30% off) and save urself the hassle?
a person that grabbed for u will charge retail + 6% md tax + shipping + 4% paypal.

Back
Top Bottom