OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Johnson Creek, WI
FSR Military Blue Fusion Garbage 59.99
FSR Cement P-Rod 2 49.99
A few size 13 QS AM1's left
Thats about it.
thanks for the update. i put a pair of sample penny 2s on hold... still trying to figure out if i want them. 35 bucks + shipping isnt a terribleprice tho.

in my opinion Will keeps the whole outlet thing fun...dont take the comments so personal fellas im pretty sure besides being into sneakers some of us areparents /business owners /college students...stay focused on the big picture and thats coming up on great deals..Happy New Years everybody!!!!

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Thanks bigsupa for the DP update, got my currents for cheeeap!

No doubt that's what I'm here for....and like ayipapi said...ya need to stop beefing in here like Romper Room...or else I'm not telling ya wherethe CDP 3s & 14s are... It's on %+*%%, EFF all that bickering beef I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek Your heartbeat soun like Sasquatch feetThundering, shaking the concrete Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot....BIGGIE!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^Goes from no PM's today to instantly having 500 waiting PM's....good job.....I hope your serious about the 3's cause if your not your about tocause Kaos....(on your inbox..LoL)

Originally Posted by bigsupa

No doubt that's what I'm here for....and like ayipapi said...ya need to stop beefing in here like Romper Room...or else I'm not telling ya where the CDP 3s & 14s are... It's on %+*%%, EFF all that bickering beef I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek Your heartbeat soun like Sasquatch feet Thundering, shaking the concrete Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot....BIGGIE!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

No doubt that's what I'm here for....and like ayipapi said...ya need to stop beefing in here like Romper Room...or else I'm not telling ya where the CDP 3s & 14s are... It's on %+*%%, EFF all that bickering beef I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek Your heartbeat soun like Sasquatch feet Thundering, shaking the concrete Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot....BIGGIE!!
If your not kidding and they were at deer park I would flip out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yo Honestly....I think ALLL you dudes are wack as HELL..!! *****ing back and forth like little girls.....Yo they are just rubber and sole...(even at a discount)...Some of you cats damn near cream your pants cause you found Foam's for $15 bucks...(Yea WILL Im calling you out)....I mean come on....I dont even really post in here anymore cause this thread becomes a big d*ck match....Back in the days...(before Will and his stupid !!% NTOC) I posted my local outlet...other cats posted there...we shared info....(Big Ups to Lady V where eva she is) Now between battling with Lurkers....everyone bickering back and forth...Will and his senseless post...I dont know whats happening to this thread....

I usually defend Will cause at his core he is a good dude that is either trying to get kicks on a discount or trying to flip...but he'll help if he can....But the BS just SOOOOOOOOO overshadows all that....I mean come on my dude how many different SN names gotta get banned before you realize...YOU AINT MR. NIKETALK!!!!!! If you were you would be able to at least resurrect one or two of them damn things....

This is not an attack cause I do respect Will (god knows this kid manages to get his hands on every NYC release..) But when I see dudes like Rapido...Joeysole....Only MJ...stop posting info in here...its stupid cause theres not reason this thread cant serve a purpose...And that purpose isnt grandstanding (again Im talking to you Will..you too Only MJ)..BUT sharing info....
brown_block_LOL.GIF

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Does anyone have a Jersey Garden update?
I was there Monday....hash wall was pretty much raped for the 30....

NI375946-611_imageview_13_986_11766.jpg

FSR I wanna say $79 or $89

NI344613-441_imageview_12_118_8239.jpg

Mostly Big sizes $79??

dcd212.jpg

Scattered size $139

Thats most of what I can remember...Im gonna try and swing through there today so Ill post an update later..

yall can get those Hypermax NFW kicks on NDC for like 71 or something

I ordered the matalic red Jordan ones and Nike (RED) laces for 69.18 shipped after free shipping(made a new account
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

just got my am87's from the fed ex, very happy, excellent quality for what it is (we all know there not hoa quality), but for 49.99, holla
did they have to have a signature? i sent it to my old address, no ones gonna be there by the time the shoes come in
nerd.gif

sevierville factory store had decent selection yesterday:

jordan phly (white/white): 29.99 on has wall (+30% off)
nike zoom bb2 (white/black/maize): 29.99 on hash wall (+30% off)
melo m6 (black): 89.99
nike air max 2009 (orange/grey): 129.99
sharkalaids and zoom phenoms galore: 49.99 (cool grey phenoms were 39.99)
nike sweet classic (black/black suede): 39.99

also, for those of you who wear big sizes and are near a Gabriel Brothers, they've got all their men's nike baskbetall shoes markeddown to 29.99 (hypermax, huarache 09, hyperdunk, zoom bb2, etc, sizes 13 and up).

peace!

Originally Posted by oldsole73

in my opinion Will keeps the whole outlet thing fun...dont take the comments so personal fellas im pretty sure besides being into sneakers some of us are parents /business owners /college students...stay focused on the big picture and thats coming up on great deals..Happy New Years everybody!!!!

cool sig
pimp.gif

I like shopping on the sigs of those that throw hate on RetroWill
laugh.gif

My NikeTalk resolution is 2 drop knowledge with the help of NikeTalk

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I had asked if rif la was legit i receive the kicks today air foamposite one royal 150.00 shipped their legit Big J
eek.gif
2zz3gif.jpg
9bahe0.jpg
23l0308.jpg
mm51rs.jpg
Sorry for no tags on pictures

seriously, who would sell these for $150? were they stoned?

which outlet has the zoom flight 95s in all three colorways for $29.99...i can't find the old post.
anywhere have them for less?

Originally Posted by jer23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I had asked if rif la was legit i receive the kicks today air foamposite one royal 150.00 shipped their legit Big J
eek.gif
2zz3gif.jpg
9bahe0.jpg
23l0308.jpg
mm51rs.jpg
Sorry for no tags on pictures

seriously, who would sell these for $150? were they stoned?

I was suprise to get them in the condition they were in its consignment so whatever the seller wants to sell i would have thought the employees would have gotthem at the price o well
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom