OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

just called cabazon ca and theyre saying that the cb34s are $39.99 a pair but the guy this morning said they were gonna be $19 they were just waiting on themto come over from the warehouse....
eyes.gif

if anyone finds these for $29 plz pm me with the location!

Went to the Camarillo outlets yesterday and saw a few notable things

Jordan 2009s Black and White (scattered sizes) 79.99
Jordan 2/21 CDP (scattered sizes, some boxes messed up) 179.99
Jordan I Velcro in silver (FSR) 59.99
Zoom Phenom in various colors, looked like FSR 49.99
Lebron Soldier IIs black/white and navy white (FSR) 79.99 or 89.99 can't remember.
The clearance section had an additional 30% off going on yesterday, found Lebron soldier for 59.99 plus the discount made it about $42 plus tax. They also hadPegasus, Zoom Flight 96, and Jordan III Cleats in the clearance section.

My local Gabes in WV had
Radiers Trainer SC's for $49.99 2 pair in sz 12
Air Force II Nintendo Wii Edition 1 pair sz 9 for $49.99
Hybrid Agassi's "Black" for $39 or $49 can't remember 1 sz 8,11,12
Air Flight 95's "Olympic" $49.99 1 sz 12

He's probably in Morgantown, though I could be wrong. I saw those Wii edition AF2 early last year when I was down there for school.

Heads up...was browsing Swoosh.com a few minutes ago and saw that the Air Jordan Spiz'ike - "Fresh Since 1985" (White/Fire Red-Black) wereavailable...$105.00 on Swoosh.com...haven't checked NDC...but I assume they are available on there also...

what's happening with footlocker / footaction / champs??? I though the weeks following christmas they'd be at least $15 off $50, $30 of $100 etc andthus far i haven't seen anything.

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Heads up...was browsing Swoosh.com a few minutes ago and saw that the Air Jordan Spiz'ike - "Fresh Since 1985" (White/Fire Red-Black) were available...$105.00 on Swoosh.com...haven't checked NDC...but I assume they are available on there also...

just noticed that they are no longer posted/available...must have been a glitch of some sort...wonder if anyone was able to cop?...if need be, mods pleasedelete at your discretion...

DAMN... That's local too. Coulda picked up my size today... UGH!

Them Penny 2's are seriously avoiding me too.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

DAMN... That's local too. Coulda picked up my size today... UGH!

Them Penny 2's are seriously avoiding me too.

Well, you all might be in luck because not all of their entire order of the pennys arrived if I get info on IF and WHEN they drop again I will post it.

Back
Top Bottom