OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Just ordered my P-Rods from Vacaville. $45 shipped for two pairs is crazy. Thanks xretroxkickzx!

^
laugh.gif

what's there to be on the fence about? if you like the rasta colors and dunks, then buy them.

Anyone Come Across The Black/Black Lebron VI "Batmans" At Any Other Outlets...... Last Outlet I Checked At Still Had Them Marked At $99
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

indifferent.gif
This thread has really gone down hill recently. Ntr's buying up everything that is posted just because it's a few dollars less then retail. It's pretty sad. I know it's hard times buit come on GEEZZ...dudes, discipline yourselves.

You are going to end up with 20+ pairs of crap that you really never ment to buy....u copped just cuz they were cheap. its quiet pathetic. Save all that $$ and get urselves some real heat.

Thats how you can tell an noobie from a tenured Nt'r.

It's called Self-Control !!!
indifferent.gif

You cant be serious. I never fall into hype...But Flight 96's for $30 shipped is a deal, and I dont collect sneakers anymore. I've wanted these since my high school years 97'

If anything its the opposite from what I see now, noobies dropping retail for shoes that will hit outlets in months for 30-70% of the cost.

You sound salty fam.
He's mad he missed out on the trainers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevvv

I saw the Volt Uptempos in size 10.5 at kicks usa on the clearance table
EDIT: they werre $59.99

150 Quaker Bridge Mall Rd 2108
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609) 275-0033
Anyone seen these at the outlets? I think someone posted them last month for $99, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
memphisboi55 wrote:

indifferent.gif
This thread has really gone down hill recently. Ntr's buying up everything that is posted just because it's a few dollars less then retail. It's pretty sad. I know it's hard times buit come on GEEZZ...dudes, discipline yourselves.

You are going to end up with 20+ pairs of crap that you really never ment to buy....u copped just cuz they were cheap. its quiet pathetic. Save all that $$ and get urselves some real heat.

indifferent.gif

CoolStoryBro.jpg

U gonna do me like that?

hahahahaha

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609) 275-0033
Anyone seen these at the outlets? I think someone posted them last month for $99, but I can't find it.
Thanks in advance.
just call the number dude gave us... they can look up ur size in the system.
easier than u keep asking this question...

Originally Posted by air max 87

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

what in the world are you talkin bout....?

1. let them buy what they life
2. +%% does noobie/nter have to do with anythin.... everyone buys crap....

Take it a free advise my friend.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609) 275-0033
Thanks in advance.
Is kicks usa a retail store? or an outlet?

anyone know if those 96s that memph posted are still available? about to call when i get off work but thought i'd check real quick here.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609) 275-0033
Thanks in advance.
Is kicks usa a retail store? or an outlet?
my bad man... im so used to being rude that i didnt read the store name well...
laugh.gif

Prolific Sole posted this a couple of weeks ago in the uptempo thread:

Nike Outlet in Cypress, Texas has some for $99.99.
# is 281-758-1966
style code 366724-071

^Kicks USA is a retail chain store, but some people need to learn how to use nikefind. And the volts that hit a while ago were samples, not sure if other size****.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Yo good lookin out memphis
pimp.gif
The lady takin orders had a heavy accent and couldn't understand damn thing she was saying
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. I was told I got the last size 10 and they would ship out tomorrow.
I had to call back and that lady answered LMAO. I couldnt stop laughing. I had no idea what she was saying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

once I had a guy that couldnt speak English well, he wasn't asking me the right questions
I called 3 days later to check the status of my order and they told me the guy was fired

changed my cc # right away
laugh.gif

is the girl with the thick accent Debra?///

anywho, thanks for memphisboi posting the info. I got my pay, came out to $27.27...Now i have two pairs i actually wanted when i was younger

Angel

so much sole, I think either in the November or October thread someone had posted the triple black lebron 6s for 79.99. If the outlet you know is willing toprice match it may be worth the search.

Anyone seen the KD1s lately at the outlets? I am hitting up the Nike Outlet in Allen, TX tomorrow and will post an update.

Anyone see Zoom Flight 95s in black/grey/white in a 7.5 anywhere? Still on the lookout.

And I'm thinking of going to South Chicago on Saturday (is the f&f sunday too?) and trying my luck even though I don't have a coupon yet...

my local gabe's (gabriel brothers in charleston, wv) has jordan 2009s in the box for $99. ridiclously high price...but we all know they won't sell,esp not at gabe's for that price. watch your gabe's for price drops.

also, they also have a bunch of jumpman elite's for $59 and nike mad jibes (in olive, maroon, and blue) for $15.

peace!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Anyone Come Across The Black/Black Lebron VI "Batmans" At Any Other Outlets...... Last Outlet I Checked At Still Had Them Marked At $99
indifferent.gif

Danm, I forgot riverhead had a few pairs on the back wall on black friday for 79.99. You can try to give them a call but I think there all gone
ohwell.gif

copped those white and grey FLIGHT 96S FOR $25... Texas tax and shippin, came to $33... good lookin to the homey that threw that out there...

now... on to the blacks for $20...... smh...

i called and they said that someone called ten minutes before... AND COPPED 7 PAIR... like seriously... how much resell are you gonna get for those shoes?... icant knock nobody's hustle...

but dang... lol.... 7 pair???... lol... leave some for da homeys, kinfoe!

like Murphy Lee say...

"it aint no fun 'less we all get some"...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Anyone see Zoom Flight 95s in black/grey/white in a 7.5 anywhere? Still on the lookout.

And I'm thinking of going to South Chicago on Saturday (is the f&f sunday too?) and trying my luck even though I don't have a coupon yet...
South Chi got em for 59.99 or 49.99 (cant remember)
They also got the brown/grey Pip's for 59.99.
Zoom 96 black/white/grey for 26.99.
white/metallic red AJ1 for 59.99.
HOF 1 79.99
HOF 09 for 99.99
DWill Phenoms for 49.99
Gay Phenoms for 49.99

Back
Top Bottom