Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

^^^ Late pass

Nike Perryville Update:
the gs white/red 6s are gone. Air max 97s are still there but are in the back. All of the mens size del sol kobe 5s are gone.
They close at 8pm EST and dont do phone orders on the weekend anymore.

Price Drops today.

Red Hyperdunk lows $14.99 Gone
Navaro High are $9.99 Gone

^^^ Late pass

Nike Perryville Update:
the gs white/red 6s are gone. Air max 97s are still there but are in the back. All of the mens size del sol kobe 5s are gone.
They close at 8pm EST and dont do phone orders on the weekend anymore.

Price Drops today.

Red Hyperdunk lows $14.99 Gone
Navaro High are $9.99 Gone

anyone know the name of the canvas shoe? I want to google the name to see how it looks, the picture that was provided looks like part of the shoe is cut off.

anyone know the name of the canvas shoe? I want to google the name to see how it looks, the picture that was provided looks like part of the shoe is cut off.

Just called the Perryville outlet and they said the smallest size they have left in the red HDs was an 11.5. It was worth a shot. Thanks for the update!

Just called the Perryville outlet and they said the smallest size they have left in the red HDs was an 11.5. It was worth a shot. Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Looks like a Navaro High.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Looks like a Navaro High.

navaros are all sold out guys.. guy said only shoes left from "the niketalk post" are the grade school am97s.

navaros are all sold out guys.. guy said only shoes left from "the niketalk post" are the grade school am97s.

UPDATED:
I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. ll Retro IX CW's (except white/univ blu/blk) are $99.99 at footlocker too.  Possibly Champs too but i"m not for certain on that one.

The following are VERY LIMITED SIZES COMPANY WIDE but try the sku's through FTL/CHA for possible luck.
Also white/red Retro 1 for $49.99.
Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. (SKU 41-00781-5-04) 11.5 and 12 showed available as of 12/16. I placed and order for a 13 but the manager of the fulfilling store in Florida was holding it for himself. 
indifferent.gif

Flightposite 1s for MTS $39.99. (SKU 41-00189-1-04) 10.5 was available but nothing bigger that I tried.
Flightposite 1 Gl $19.99. (SKU 41-04689-6-04)
All retro XII cw's are now 89.99 (FLU Game sku 41-0184-3-04)

UPDATED:
I know it's not a direct Nike retail purchase but FTA just did a markdown on Jordan IX to $99.99 as of 12/14/10. ll Retro IX CW's (except white/univ blu/blk) are $99.99 at footlocker too.  Possibly Champs too but i"m not for certain on that one.

The following are VERY LIMITED SIZES COMPANY WIDE but try the sku's through FTL/CHA for possible luck.
Also white/red Retro 1 for $49.99.
Penny IIIs (blk/blk/vroy) for $39.99. (SKU 41-00781-5-04) 11.5 and 12 showed available as of 12/16. I placed and order for a 13 but the manager of the fulfilling store in Florida was holding it for himself. 
indifferent.gif

Flightposite 1s for MTS $39.99. (SKU 41-00189-1-04) 10.5 was available but nothing bigger that I tried.
Flightposite 1 Gl $19.99. (SKU 41-04689-6-04)
All retro XII cw's are now 89.99 (FLU Game sku 41-0184-3-04)

I wonder which footaction, just went on the site. 9s still the same price and ain't see no spacejams.....

Back
Top Bottom