Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Just came back from Milpitas Nike outlet & all they didn't have $**!!! They had brown Scottie pippens for $109.99 $$+??? Their prices where crazy....

Just came back from Milpitas Nike outlet & all they didn't have $**!!! They had brown Scottie pippens for $109.99 $$+??? Their prices where crazy....

Originally Posted by lm415

Milpitas outlet is the worst one in CA.  I go hoping to find something good and it always ends in disappointment.  Try the clearance store in San Leandro...decent selection there.  

Milpitas outlet is the worst one in CA.  I go hoping to find something good and it always ends in disappointment.  Try the clearance store in San Leandro...decent selection there.  

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'll have to hit up the San Leandro store one of these days. Great Mall one does suck but that's closest to me.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'll have to hit up the San Leandro store one of these days. Great Mall one does suck but that's closest to me.

jordan IXs now $99.99 at ftls...with the $30 off coupon, it could be had around $77 with tax... VIP coupon expires dec 19 sunday

jordan IXs now $99.99 at ftls...with the $30 off coupon, it could be had around $77 with tax... VIP coupon expires dec 19 sunday

Originally Posted by versache530

dont know if it has been posted, but Celebration has Piston 6's for $60, red/white 6's for $80, Penny III eggplant for $80.........
They told me Piston 6's for $100 and no white/red 6's (only black/white, Oreo's I'm assuming).

Originally Posted by versache530

dont know if it has been posted, but Celebration has Piston 6's for $60, red/white 6's for $80, Penny III eggplant for $80.........
They told me Piston 6's for $100 and no white/red 6's (only black/white, Oreo's I'm assuming).

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Flightposite 1s for MTS $39.99. (SKU 41-00189-1-04) 10.5 was available but nothing bigger that I tried.
Flightposite 1 Gl $19.99. (SKU 41-04689-6-04)
could you explain what MTS and G1 is?

MTS = Metallic Silver. I know this for a fact.
GL = Gold. The assumption that we have. Will find out when order is received.

Back
Top Bottom