OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Livermore ca- nothing even worth the effort unless you’re in the area. Long wait for the lines with no outstanding deals unless you have the 30% email promo. Save your time because parking sucks right now as of 10:00am.

Hey, would you mind helping me? I'm interested I bought 2 pairs of Sequoia. And I got 2 of 50 dollar MVP cards. I'm planning to buy more pairs to sell but there is one catch the limit is one per customer. that means I can't buy at all or that means I can just come and buy tomorrow. After that, on Boxing day they will probably have 40% OFF STORE. Can I do a price adjustment? If yes, on how many pairs? Will it be a problem to price adjust if I have like 6 pairs. And what will happen with my MVP cards?

Hey, would you mind helping me? I'm interested I bought 2 pairs of Sequoia. And I got 2 of 50 dollar MVP cards. I'm planning to buy more pairs to sell but there is one catch the limit is one per customer. that means I can't buy at all or that means I can just come and buy tomorrow. After that, on Boxing day they will probably have 40% OFF STORE. Can I do a price adjustment? If yes, on how many pairs? Will it be a problem to price adjust if I have like 6 pairs. And what will happen with my MVP cards?
Why don’t you let other people enjoy a pair of foams for a discounted price instead of hoarding them?

Why don’t you let other people enjoy a pair of foams for a discounted price instead of hoarding them?
I know, you are probably right, but I am going to buy a max of 6 pairs and they will be in different sizes and there would be 7-9 pairs left in each size

Nike Hagerstown, MD

30% off whole store. Didn’t confirm if that included Jordan 13 Melo, marked at $140.

I live in Canada and there was 40% off on black Friday. yesterday I asked and they said that they don't know but think it would be 40% off.

I know but I can make a lot of money on It and I'm also 14

I really miss the old NT when resell talk was STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Mods would be all over it. Now...not so much.

Wear a mask lol.

I think they'll give you a price adjustment. I'm wondering about the MVP cards too. They seem to be linked to purchases.

I guess I'll be that guy, anyone know if the outlets are doing anything for boxing day? I kind of remember them doing additional 20% off last year but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom