OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Anyone see any LeBron 15s at outlets in Chicago land area? Kenosha/Aurora/Rosemont? Trying to finally pick up a pair just for casual wear and light shooting
Thanks

Nothing of note at Round Rock outlets. Had 3 pairs of the Melo 13s still going strong at $159.99. Checking San Marcos outlets today.

South Chicago
84AA609A-48CF-4017-B9E2-E0BB7DEB0235.jpeg

Anyone seeing Huarache '91 in the dynamic pink/royal colorway around??? Missed out a while back. Kicking myself for not making the trip.

I saw some pairs at the clearance store in Santa Clarita, CA. I just noticed small sizes (9.5 and smaller) as of this past Saturday. Didn’t check for any bigger sizes...

I saw some pairs at the clearance store in Santa Clarita, CA. I just noticed small sizes (9.5 and smaller) as of this past Saturday. Didn’t check for any bigger sizes...
Likewise

I some last week at the clearance store. Same sizes as well but no bigger sizes. I was sad.

Dang. Platinum 11’s already at outlets. Not too surprised really.

They've been discounted on NDC for a bit. But haven’t seen them at the outlets with a good size run. Only random sizes in returns.

Side note: I'm bummed that the Nike Regional graphic T's aren't on sale. I saw a couple Nike LA shirts that I liked but they were $30.

Nah, man.

Back
Top Bottom