OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

$15 UA??

Yup! I wasn't even planning to get one but I saw a friend shopping at an Under Armour outlet store and he happened to know someone who worked in the store who had a 50% off employee discount.

Having a baby boy in April.
happy.gif

damn just going thru this thread makes me start copping kicks again. those cannons are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Copped UM brons on release date being the UM fan I am. Also got my Christmas gift early from my girl, 2009 1:18 Hamilton die cast and the Kaws book...
Sorry bout the instagram filters and stuff.
Nice... what brand is the 1:18?  The box doesn't look like Minichamps... with the Styrofoam... 

EDIT ~ Unless........... it's the Mercedes~Benz edition? Which is Minichamps... 
smokin.gif
That is exactly what it is Sinner
pimp.gif
. I was also able to land all six 1:18 Senna McLarens in a bulk buy for myself for christmas. Awaiting delivery on them. Collection starting off strong and glad I was able to get the main part of the Senna collection I wanted. Now just to find the Toleman, 3 Lotus and Williams for a good price. Maybe even the Karting Senna 1:18 and Ill be complete and content with the Senna section of the Collection. Then it will be time to play catch up with Hammy's 1:18s 
laugh.gif

I want the Sprites and Solar Red. Slept on the Cannons, but got the Hurricane's colorway which I love

Rob, P Knows F1!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Nice pickups NT.
glasses.gif

ramping up for the spring season 
399931172.jpg

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

$15 UA??

Yup! I wasn't even planning to get one but I saw a friend shopping at an Under Armour outlet store and he happened to know someone who worked in the store who had a 50% off employee discount.
pimp.gif

and shout out to the future sneakerhead back there! playoffs and columbs for lounging in your crib?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

photo1048p.jpg

photo1049g.jpg

these are the best zk6 hands down. HANDS DOWN.
sick.gif
I'm about to wear these for 6 months straight.

yeah how does the quality on the retro penny I's compare to the OG/previous releases?

nice colombia's and playoff's for your son! i need to start copping some baby j's for when i have a kid. was gonna start with the black cements. but i think i'll start with the concords.

i have the glass blue ZK6's and they are
pimp.gif
but i really like the china's and the rice's. i have the BHM's aswell but they're too small for me.

i copped the solar reds and the wolf grey VIII low's but i NEED the sprites!!!
glasses.gif

loonyrobert wrote:

That is exactly what it is Sinner
pimp.gif
. I was also able to land all six 1:18 Senna McLarens in a bulk buy for myself for christmas. Awaiting delivery on them. Collection starting off strong and glad I was able to get the main part of the Senna collection I wanted. Now just to find the Toleman, 3 Lotus and Williams for a good price. Maybe even the Karting Senna 1:18 and Ill be complete and content with the Senna section of the Collection. Then it will be time to play catch up with Hammy's 1:18s 
laugh.gif

Damn... 6 Senna's!?  Cannot wait to see em.  I really need to step-up my Senna game.  You need his helmets too! LOL
As for Hammy, you need his MP4-23... Championship-winning car!

But all 18's?  That's just ridiculous...
smokin.gif
 I gots no space, dude.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Rob, P Knows F1!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Hehe. 
wink.gif

Can always count on you for the latest footy-boots. 

Originally Posted by cs02132

info on the champ? Looks like a hoody/jacket combo.. thx

They're Supreme x Champion Hooded Coaches Jacket released Fall/Winter 2010.

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

lookdown: Where'd you find those wtaps burgundy bones at? Been browsing all over for those.

I got them from Supreme LA. Sold out already.
Check the Vans Syndicate website for your local skate shop.

Back
Top Bottom