OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Mario1985

@moundraised23 I've got the connect on baby kick og baby Nike and Jordan (no recent retro crap either) btw is that Orange Mound (Memphis)? Melrose...

need a alley op for the baby kicks...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and most def. : "born in the mound down deep in the south, with the brothers with the curls and gold teeth in they mouth"

....didnt go melrose, but i did go to dunbar and sharpe and sherwood 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jackson.

fixed.

laugh.gif

Brother just gave me these today for my birthday present, [BartScott] CANT WAIT [/BartScott]

f913220222ab11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

hahaha those dunkman hyper 90's look better then the actual PE's that they posed on sneakernews or nicekicks. one of the two hahaha nice

Finished all my Christmas shopping earlier today....so I decided to get my Christmas present to myself
smile.gif

Dope KDs, Macbook, and those 90 IDs, I think I'm going to make a pair, just trying to decided between those and some 180s..

No early Concord 11 hood spot pickups yet?? (binoculars)... JB is putting the clamps down, my mom/pop said not till release date. I was confused..

Hahaha Sup Shaun

Meth brought me back from the dead.... Feels good to have my old name back. (Thanks again Meth)

Avy and sig is old, gotta AmFam it up!!!RIP to RL Treyce tho
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom