OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

01' cements and DB VI's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

^true. a lot of you are just reaching just cause it's Proto. If it were another member, nothing negative would be said. admit it.

Remember when sk8 posted them chicks dudes worshiped the ground dude walked on (no hate towards sk8 just wanna prove the point lwerd is making)

Originally Posted by airedweezy

^true. a lot of you are just reaching just cause it's Proto. If it were another member, nothing negative would be said. admit it.

Remember when sk8 posted them chicks dudes worshiped the ground dude walked on (no hate towards sk8 just wanna prove the point lwerd is making)
maybe because those girls were grabbing each others bewbs.
pimp.gif

but yeah, hate if you want, I know I like seeing them pics!

theLwerd wrote:
QFT...anyways, keep the pics comin' Proto, hehe...

recycled pic...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

pimp.gif

lol i dont remember those pics might have to repost them
laugh.gif

nice ifts guys

seems like the corns are in full effect. havent seen this much hate for proto in awhile.

it seems like if u post a chick w titays or an m3 you will get hated on. esp if its proto.

next time post her with her tongue out to complete ur whole theme.

tyrone and beeny agbayani will be really mad

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

pimp.gif

lol i dont remember those pics might have to repost them
laugh.gif
you should man.
pimp.gif

or maybe new ones?
eek.gif

WDYT LEGENDS- Sais, Dom v. TRH, Shortypop lmfao, the kid from iss with the same damn pose each time (shades and finger point), revolverfresh potoshops, APowers (the realest rapper alive)....who else?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

WDYT LEGENDS- Sais, Dom v. TRH, Shortypop lmfao, the kid from iss with the same damn pose each time (shades and finger point), revolverfresh potoshops, APowers (the realest rapper alive)....who else?
finger pointer was sportfreak, jae oh chen ps'ing booduh into his pics was hilarious, there was that one dude that threatened to beat the crap out of booduh and his bro
laugh.gif
, i think booduh was the first to start posting really nice pics in wdywt, mr. phanizzle had that memorable graff piece room, that one dude (forget his name) that would wait until midnight plus one second to make the new wdywt and pick-up thread got flamed meannn (i think someone posted a bomberman/barbara ann link that got deleted or was that another time?), some comments about menace5star had me 
laugh.gif
....but one of the funniest ones was that beef between the 2 little kids...one was named russian something. i liked it back in 04-06...lots of the stuff that gets praised nowadays wouldn't be tolerated back then 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 pre-sneaker showcase WDYWT was a whole diff ballgame. good times sigh.  

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

finger pointer was sportfreak, jae oh chen ps'ing booduh into his pics was hilarious, there was that one dude that threatened to beat the crap out of booduh and his bro
laugh.gif
, i think booduh was the first to start posting really nice pics in wdywt, mr. phanizzle had that memorable graff piece room, that one dude (forget his name) that would wait until midnight plus one second to make the new wdywt and pick-up thread got flamed meannn (i think someone posted a bomberman/barbara ann link that got deleted or was that another time?), some comments about menace5star had me 
laugh.gif
....but one of the funniest ones was that beef between the 2 little kids...one was named russian something. i liked it back in 04-06...lots of the stuff that gets praised nowadays wouldn't be tolerated back then 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 pre-sneaker showcase WDYWT was a whole diff ballgame. good times sigh.  

you forgot NEEK

some of y'all would rather hook up with Proto than the actual chick; funny thing is if you guys saw a dude walking down the street with 75 bracelets on then you would clown him like no other

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by icedd

lol @ these cats complaining of his pull. You mad cause he stylin' on you? Let him do his own thing. I can't believe men are actually complaining over pictures of an attractive woman.
DAMB, now all these chumps tryin to hop on the proto express- why is this lame even commenting in the first place (you appear once a month for some hilarious remark and then disappear under the bridge like a troll). @ AWeezy, by saying that, and having it quoted 3X, and then commenting on LWerds stuff, you did the same thing u were pointing out (giving him "attention"). Where are ya'll even comin from on the "hate" tip, we're just sharing laughs. Then all these lames that act like Proto's a NT legend come out of nowhere
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom