OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

I am usually a quite reader on this thread, enjoying all the nice shoes you guys are wearing, but Proto are you serious? Posting your new girlfriend here on the DECEMBER WDYWT Thread? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Not the girl, she pretty, but the post in general!

MissCutiee is right Proto, you need keep pictures of your girlfriend where they belong....in the Official Pick Up Thread. SHAMEFUL.

I'm sorry but you sound salty. Let that man cook. Prolly jealous cause you ain't been posted before.

Monday night basketball...
Lebron Top x Nike Shorts x Custom Nike Elites (Navy Blue/Red) off eBay x Lebron 3 low

399917321.jpg

Originally Posted by egaroc1

I am usually a quite reader on this thread, enjoying all the nice shoes you guys are wearing, but Proto are you serious? Posting your new girlfriend here on the DECEMBER WDYWT Thread? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Not the girl, she pretty, but the post in general!

MissCutiee is right Proto, you need keep pictures of your girlfriend where they belong....in the Official Pick Up Thread. SHAMEFUL.

I'm sorry but you sound salty. Let that man cook. Prolly jealous cause you ain't been posted before.

egaroc1:

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys.

jaspers for their 3rd wear:
about my ex, we may not be done for good. i just wanted to be free for awhile.

hooked up with the new blondie on halloween. dressed like this:

and this her normally:

she wants to be official GF and everything, but i'm still giving it some thought (with older age you realize ya can't base everything on looks, cuz some times the really hot girls are the most hard to deal with, so i'm taking my time to really get to know her)....
Son, lock that down. Asap 
pimp.gif

why would you not be done for good and then be thinking about getting in a relationship right away?
it seems like you are the type who needs attention so you must have a girl around at all times (similar to the need to post your outfits daily and show pics of this chick and your old one)...not hating just my take on it

WHAT HE SAID!

Are you really serious posting photos of your "new" girl AND still hope getting back with your old one? Yeah, that's gonna happen...

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

JRen: sweet 11's there, love that c/w!
Verse, always liked those dunks
T21D- nice!
jepeh: i like those brons dude

StillIn said it best- dude loves attention, BUT- chick is fine (the ex was too)- I aint mad at the pics. That said, fat chance Im postin my chicks halloween costume, I dont need the props, and she dont either
wink.gif
truth; I find it disrespectful to just throw your girl up on a place like NT; I don't need a bunch of dudes giving me e-props and I'm sure she wouldn't enjoy I did that. 

T21D- nice!

StillIn said it best- dude loves attention, BUT- chick is fine (the ex was too)- I aint mad at the pics. That said, fat chance Im postin my chicks halloween costume, I dont need the props, and she dont either
wink.gif

appreciate that man they are way nicer in person probably one of my favorite CW to come out so far

Originally Posted by StillIn729

T21D- nice!

wink.gif
truth; I find it disrespectful to just throw your girl up on a place like NT; I don't need a bunch of dudes giving me e-props and I'm sure she wouldn't enjoy I did that. 

'Bout time someone said it. It's disrespectful if it is your girl. It's corny if it's just some chick you hooked up with.

Dude's trying to live their lives on or for NT. If you're happy with yourself, you don't need approval from the rest of the world. Especially a bunch of strangers on a sneaker forum.

But yes, I guess some cats just NEED that attention or notoriety.

I can't tell which is worse....pics of the chicks or the closeups of the bracelets. C'mon son.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by StillIn729

T21D- nice!

wink.gif

'Bout time someone said it. It's disrespectful if it is your girl. It's corny if it's just some chick you hooked up with.

Dude's trying to live their lives on or for NT. If you're happy with yourself, you don't need approval from the rest of the world. Especially a bunch of strangers on a sneaker forum.

But yes, I guess some cats just NEED that attention or notoriety.

I can't tell which is worse....pics of the chicks or the closeups of the bracelets. C'mon son.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2yzhglt.jpg

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by egaroc1

egaroc1:

Lol @ that pic. But I should of been more clearer and not qouted cement grey. But it was directed at the female reply of MissCutiee.

the people defending the dude are gonna be the typical NTers using the phrase of the minute like "let the man cook"

what exactly is he cooking?

*in before a 6 paragraph response explaining himself*
This was sarcasm, no hate to proto.  I'm sure some people aren't smart enough to realize it so let me say it

Back
Top Bottom