**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Dexter 
Gunna, do you think that was the first time he put two and two together? I just re-watched episode Episode 8 and that glance between Cole and Jordan was telling. It's possible they might have put together Dexter and Lumen when they broke into Coles crib. That's part of the only reason why they would have invited Dexter up to his suite unless there's something they haven't told us yet. 

Also, don't forget, Dexter very clearly told this broad to meet him at the parking lot and she was flustered so she came to the hotel lobby. Dex and Lumen very easily could've gotten sniped and they just did surveillance from that point on (she never left the room), which is why Cole was right there in the lobby almost right after she left the room the next day. That kind of explains how Cole knew exactly when/where she was in the lobby 

If Cole spotted her the day before with Dexter, he would have definitely said something to  Jordan. I think Chase said the "tick, tick, tick" line at the end of Episode 8 after Cole disappeared because he knew Dexter would relay it to Lumen. 

eek.gif
just watched ep 9
oh snap! it's on now!

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Best show on TV.

I'm just praying it doesn't end the way the Sopranos did. I want a real ending.

The end of last night's episode had me feeling salty though. I hate those last second cliffhangers that make it seem like next Sunday is a long #$@ time away.
First thing i thought to myself when episode 9 ended. God dammit i need to wait a whole friggin week 
laugh.gif

I was super late on Dexter so i saw all 4 seasons on demand when i wanted. Now i gotta wait that im up to date. It sucks ace.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I was super late on Dexter so i saw all 4 seasons on demand when i wanted. Now i gotta wait that im up to date. It sucks ace.

Same here but netflix
30t6p3b.gif
.. I hate this waiting %!*+.

eek.gif
@ the theory of Elliot being 1 of the dudes that was with Jordan & em

Dexter was too sloppy around Jordan Chase. This is the wealthiest guy he's ever had to go after...he's probably got surveillance everywhere, even his own locker room. Especially at the hotel...the way Cole busted through that door, he knew Lumen was in there.

Cole knew Lumen was there because he saw her in the lobby, remember when she stopped to watch Dexter on the TV screen giving his testimonial, he chased her to the room.

and def. there was surveillance everywhere.
Even Dexter made a point to ask that secretary about it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cole knew Lumen was there because he saw her in the lobby, remember when she stopped to watch Dexter on the TV screen giving his testimonial, he chased her to the room.

and def. there was surveillance everywhere.
Even Dexter made a point to ask that secretary about it.
Yeah but IDK, I guess my problem is that I hold the writers for this show to a higher standard. That's obviously when he confronted her but doesn't it seem like too big of a coincidence that Dexter happened to get called on stage and she happened to have just left the room when Cole went on his rounds? Chase might have even called Dexter on stage just so he'd be immobilized while Cole went to get Lumen but she fell into his lap. And if he did just happen to randomly see her in the lobby, how does it not hold up that he saw her in the lobby the day before and found about her/Dexter's whereabouts the day before? Cole was in the lobby that day within range of Dexter and we all know he's been keeping an eye on Dexter during the conference.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Where can i watch this online?
nerd.gif
Free-TVshows.com

IDK if they put up season 5 though. They might wait until the entire season is over. I started watching dex like a week ago and im almost finished with season 2. I literally stayed up an entire night watching this show. It fills my soprano and breaking bad void. CRACK

Is season three any good? I keep hearing people say how good season 4 was, but haven't heard much of 3. It makes me want to skip 3 and go straight to 4 but I don't think I should.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Is season three any good? I keep hearing people say how good season 4 was, but haven't heard much of 3. It makes me want to skip 3 and go straight to 4 but I don't think I should.

It's OK. I suggest watching season 3 tho.

I think they wanted Dexter to be apart of their "circle"

Dexter would have been a perfect addition, he works within the police dept and Dexter, to them, appeared weak due to the murder of his wife and was probably looking for an outlet.

all that get in touch with your primal self, he wanted to help create a monster like he had in his other partners who were now gone.

he just didnt know what Dexter really is about

I love the Elliot possibilities.  Either he could be one of the dudes in the picture, or he was the one that iced Rita, either way, it would be
eek.gif

That said, he is kind of a ninny, not sure he would have the guts/toughness to pull that off. 

My only thing though is, they don't have use of Rita upcoming.  So there won't be any flashback sort of scenes to surprise us with what really went down.  That sorta shoots holes in the idea that we'll see a new identity to the killer of Rita. 
ohwell.gif

Unless they cliffhanger it at the end of this season, and get Rita to do some shows in season 6 as a guest star. 

roll.gif
@#$% I'm crazy comin up with a bunch of different random stuff, meanwhile the writers are just tryin to figure out how to make Deb cry again next. 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next 3. 

Anyone have any ideas on how Chase knew it was Lumen?

Do you think Chase has known the whole time Dexter was helping her out and off'd boyd, or did he simply just recognize her voice on the phone.

Also, im confused with how Chase knew dexter took blood from his necklace. Did a peice of his needle get stuck or something that pricked chase's finger. I didnt get why his finger started bleeding.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I love the Elliot possibilities.  Either he could be one of the dudes in the picture, or he was the one that iced Rita, either way, it would be
eek.gif

That said, he is kind of a ninny, not sure he would have the guts/toughness to pull that off. 

My only thing though is, they don't have use of Rita upcoming.  So there won't be any flashback sort of scenes to surprise us with what really went down.  That sorta shoots holes in the idea that we'll see a new identity to the killer of Rita. 
ohwell.gif

Unless they cliffhanger it at the end of this season, and get Rita to do some shows in season 6 as a guest star. 

roll.gif
@#$% I'm crazy comin up with a bunch of different random stuff, meanwhile the writers are just tryin to figure out how to make Deb cry again next. 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the next 3. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The nanny is apart of the group too. She took the picture

Also, im confused with how Chase knew dexter took blood from his necklace. Did a peice of his needle get stuck or something that pricked chase's finger. I didnt get why his finger started bleeding.
I could be wrong, but I didn't think it pricked his finger, I thought it was a drop on the outside of the vile, basically telling him that it had been opened recently.  That's my guess at least. 

I thought it pricked him cause it started off as a tiny little drop on his finger and grew to be a big drop of blood.

it was a drop from the top where Dexter punctured and drew blood, the bllod grew because he smeared it on his fingers

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think they wanted Dexter to be apart of their "circle"

Dexter would have been a perfect addition, he works within the police dept and Dexter, to them, appeared weak due to the murder of his wife and was probably looking for an outlet.

all that get in touch with your primal self, he wanted to help create a monster like he had in his other partners who were now gone.

he just didnt know what Dexter really is about
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Didn't even think about that. That's a great theory. I'm pretty intrigued to see when they reveal what Chase really knows about Dexter and how he tries to trap him.

Also, Jehlers, he knew it was Lumen because he put together her relationship with Dexter. We can't be certain exactly how he knew but it's either: Cole realized when he got banked by Dexter and Lumen at his crib, Cole told him when he spotted her in the lobby or something that we don't even know about yet
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I could be wrong, but I didn't think it pricked his finger, I thought it was a drop on the outside of the vile, basically telling him that it had been opened recently.  That's my guess at least. 
this

and i dont understand the theory of elliot and rita....
wasnt boyd the 'finisher' of the group?
or are you saying that elliot killed her on 'impulse', the same way that the trinity would?

I really hope they bring closure to Trinitys family. I know there's not much of a story left with them but tie loose ends. Where did they go and what will happen. What will they do with Kyle Butler and whatnot.

Bill Simmons just said in his chat that he bailed on the season a few episodes ago. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  What a damn fool.  You could tell they was just setting all the pieces up, and then they would make their move at the end of the season, we've all be predicting it. 
laugh.gif

I also feel like the babysitter is going to play a bigger role than it's being led on to believe right now.

For whatever reason in my mind when I heard Chase's secretary, it made me remember the babysitter because they had kind of the same accent. Not sure if anyone else picked up on this, but it would be crazy if Chase and the babysitter were weirdly connected in some way.

Either way, we can talk about all these crazy scenarios and it always seems to be so intricate it will still blow our minds.

Back
Top Bottom