**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

I literally feel a little sick to my stomach watching this show sometimes... Dexter living on the edge TOO much man...

I dont even know what is gonna happen in the finale but there's no way that Deb is holding a gun up to Dex like they wanna make you think with that teaser...

Its about to get real next week
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

I bet Robocop is the framed for the vigilante cause he wanted his job back and got killed "surveying" chase and Dex kills Chase to protect himself

^ lol i feel you frali.....what has me worried is " ACCORDING TO AN E! ONLINE INSIDER....THE SEASON 5 FINALE IS GOING TO BE A "DOOZY" RIGHT UP THERE WITH RITA'S DEATH AT THE END OF SEASON 4"

^ lol i feel you frali.....what has me worried is " ACCORDING TO AN E! ONLINE INSIDER....THE SEASON 5 FINALE IS GOING TO BE A "DOOZY" RIGHT UP THERE WITH RITA'S DEATH AT THE END OF SEASON 4"

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I literally feel a little sick to my stomach watching this show sometimes... Dexter living on the edge TOO much man...

I dont even know what is gonna happen in the finale but there's no way that Deb is holding a gun up to Dex like they wanna make you think with that teaser...

Its about to get real next week
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

Hence why I said, I hope there wasn't any selective editing in that preview.

You're right fraij, Dexter is taking so many chances this season, leaving himself vulnerable on all sides, that's why Robocop was able to taze his +@! and trap him.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

If that preview is legit it looks like my prediction may come to fruition.
nerd.gif

MMMAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN when Dexter got tazed my heart started beating so fast... great episode, this season turned out wayyy better then i thought it was gonna be...

I'm more pissed off cause there gonna end the Season Finale on some more even intense !%@!.

Then I'm gonna have to wait hella months again to find out.

Quinn will definitely be tied to Liddy's death based on the blood dripping on his shoes.  If Lumen survives, I only feel like this show is going to get corny.  I hope the ending is more creative than what they have done for the entire series

GOD DAMN. that ep had my adrenaline goin like crazy. Season Finale is gonna be CRAZY. I really hope that Deb finds out. Along with however the Lumen and Chase story ends that would make this season crazy. Half way through I woulda never guessed this season would be THIS crazy.

Originally Posted by thejrob

GOD DAMN. that ep had my adrenaline goin like crazy. Season Finale is gonna be CRAZY. I really hope that Deb finds out. Along with however the Lumen and Chase story ends that would make this season crazy. Half way through I woulda never guessed this season would be THIS crazy.

CRAZY

The preview for next week....
eek.gif
:wow:eek:wow:eek

Quinn HAS to know that Dexter killed Liddy. And there's no way they don't find Dexter's DNA in the back of that truck. He had to have dropped a hair folicle or something back there.

Dexter should have gotten rid of that van and the body. Really dumb move on his part.

And Jordan Chase is stupid for not leaving the country when he had the chance knowing Dexter & Lumen are out to kill him and knowing that the cops are getting closer to linking him.

This finale looks like it will be better than season 4's. I didnt think 4 was gonna be topped.

Im anticipating whats gonna happen between Quinn and Dexter the most.

I hope something happens to Quinn, I'm so sick of him playing that good cop role every time they go to question any suspects. Its annoying.

And smh @ Dexter still wearing his wedding ring while he's smashing Lumen.

I didn't get to see the preview for the finale but I'm so excited!

I don't have Showtime and have only seen the season on DVD.

Is there a main Killer like in previous seasons?

Also how is Dexter pipping another girl and his wife dead
laugh.gif
he have no sympathy or loves this Lumen?

robocop with the counter move, tazing dex in the neck.  
laugh.gif

i don't know why lumen didn't do anything and just stayed there staring at jordan.  it looked like he had no weapon on him when she got there.  she could've pulled out her knife and started stabbing him.  dex needs to teach her how to fight.

I think Lumen is gonna get Chase next week and Deb comes up on Lumen w the gun.

Then Lumen gets framed for being the vigilante and Chase plays innocent and Chase kills DEB. Dexter will show up and go insane ham on lumen and chase at the same time and quinn strolls in with a toothpick like WHOA.

/season

In reality though, I can't wait. I have no idea whats gonna go down all I know it it's going to be EPIC

Lumen needs to be killed asap, her acting is annoying, ugly as hell and she is distracting Dexter 

Back
Top Bottom