Or 3 years for 169
Anyone else get the email

Just got a email from Disney
For Disney+
With 2 options
2 years for 119
Or 3 years for 169
Anyone else get the email

i got one in the mail a few weeks back, i think it was initially sent to those with the disney visa

it's beta testing/free trials in the Netherlands for those curious to what it'll look like in motion
Chick shows it on her Laptop/PS4 Pro
runs through Disney, Pixar, MCU, SW, NG sections.
Man I didn't know stuff like Splash and Turner and Hooch were going to be on there.
lol watching her run through it got me overwhelmed a little

Disney+: New Deal Will Cost Less Than $5 USD per Month

With Disney+ set to go active next month, the streaming service is now offering up a new $5 USD a month deal that should cause competitors to worry.

Disney launched the new deal today which will lock fans in at less than $5 USD per month if they sign up for a three-year plan for $169.99 USD. The special deal surfaced when The Founders Circle members — those who are already signed up for Disney’s mailing list — got the new offer in their e-mails.

Those interested can go to founders.disneyplus.com for details and to sign up. The rate will appear as $209.99 USD. However, after entering the code “PARKSPASS3YEARS” the discount will activate. Unfortunately this discount won’t apply to the $12.99 USD per month package that will include ESPN+ and Hulu. According to Gizmodo the less than $5 USD a month deal will only last until Friday, October 11.

pre ordered disney+. canceled my netflix a while ago cause there was nothing to watch. hopefully disney can come correct

I signed up for the 3 year, I wonder how they are going to do the Hulu/ESPN upgrade. Will be getting that too.

That price increase gon be crazy when it happens. I'ma enjoy the three year deal I signed up for and hope they keep it reasonable

Student discount?! I’m over here paying $5 for Spotify Hulu and showtime

Back
Top Bottom